This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HPE 5920AF-24XG Switch Item # 617777
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The HPE 5920 Switch Series is a family of low-latency 10GbE data center, top-of-rack (ToR) switches with large deep packet buffers for loss-sensitive applications. Perfect for deployment at the access layer in large and medium sized enterprises. The HPE 5920 Switch Series is great for content delivery, especially to reduce network I/O congestion. Customers will benefit from HPE enhanced IRF capabilities to build robust spine-and-leaf networks supporting server-to-server traffic and network virtualization. Optional Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform for network management.
|Certifications & Standards||Safety:UL 60950-1; EN 60825-1 Safety of Laser Products-Part 1; EN 60825-2 Safety of Laser Products-Part 2; IEC 60950-1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1; Anatel; ULAR; GOST; EN 60950-1/A11; FDA 21 CFR Subchapter J; NOM; Emissions:VCCI Class A; EN 55022 Class A; ICES-003 Class A; ANSI C63.4 2003; AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class A; EN 61000-3-2:2006; EN 61000-3-3:1995 +A1:2001+A2:2005; EMC Directive 2004/108/EC; FCC (CFR 47, Part 15) Class A; Immunity:Generic ETSI EN 300 386 V1.3.3; ESD EN 61000-4-2; IEC 61000-4-2|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet; 10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Management||Intelligent Management Center; Command-line interface; SNMPv1, v2c, and v3; Telnet; QoS|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||24|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||24|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||24 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||28.66 lb|
|Show More ▾|
HPE FlexFabric 5920AF 24XG Switch
Ultra-low-latency 10GbE Data Center Switches with Deep Packet Buffers
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series provides low latency 10 GbE with large data buffers for loss sensitive environments.
- All ports support full L2/L3 features, IPv4/IPv6 dual stack, OpenFlow and TRILL for high scalability and Software-defined Networking (SDN) support.
- Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) for simpler management, faster re-convergence and business agility.
High-Performance Data Center Switching
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series delivers 480 Gbps switching capacity for the most demanding applications.
- Supports up to 367 mpps throughput for data-intensive environments.
- Low latency, under a 1.5 µs 10GbE latency, provides increased performance.
- Large deep packet buffers of 3.6 GB for smoother networking I/O traffic.
Simplicity and Lower TCO
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with IRF.
- No extra hidden cost with simple one license per switch for all OS features.
- All switch ports are active and ready to use without need for activation licenses.
- Automate tedious tasks with SDN and reclaim wasted resources.
|Ports||(24) fixed 1000/10000 SFP+ ports|
|Memory and processor||256 MB flash Packet buffer size: 3.6 GB 2 GB SDRAM|
|Latency||10 Gbps Latency: < 1.7 µs|
|Throughput||up to 367 Mpps|
|Routing/switching capacity||480 Gbps|
|Stacking capabilities||IRF 4 switches|
|Management features||IMC - Intelligent Management Center Command-line interface Out-of-band management SNMP manager Telnet FTP|
|Input voltage||100 - 240 VAC, rated -40 to -60 VDC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 45°C|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||366 W (maximum)|
|Heat dissipation||1249 BTU/hr (1317.7 kJ/hr)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.32 x 25.98 x 1.72 in|
- (1) HPE 5920AF-24XG Switch