This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Compatible Makerbot models:
- Replicator 2, Replicator 5th Generation, Replicator Z18
- The filament smells delightful while printing and can be printed on a cold surface as well
- Allows you to create objects with minute details
- Made of highly pure resin, so your final product retains the quality you expect. PLA printed objects offer sharp corners and edges along with a glossy look and feel.
- Quality tested to help ensure consistency and avoid system down time. Long-duration testing uses a large 3D model (18 - 24 hours of print time) to ensure a consistent print job. Every filament color is tested at both high (100 micron) and medium (200 micron) layer resolutions on all MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers to verify that the filament will perform every feature that MakerBot apps offer and will reliably slice and print all types of models.
- Adheres well to acrylic and to MakerBot build plate tape for easy setup.
- PLA filament is designed to resist warping and curling, which allows you to print without a heated build plate.
- Nontoxic design helps ensure user safety.
|Compatible with||MakerBot models: Replicator: 2, (5th Generation), 5th Generation, Z18|
|Filament Type||Polyvinyl Acetate (Pva)|
|Carbon Fiber Reinforced||Yes|
|print technology||3D Printing|
|Product Type||3D Printer Filament|
|Office Depot SKU ID||617898|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability