Purell® Instant Hand Sanitizer Foam, 18 Oz. Item # 617900
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Kills 99.99% of the most common germs that may cause illness
- Use anytime, anyplace, without water or towels. A great supplement to routine hand washing — helps reduce the risk of infections.
- Leaves hands feeling refreshed without a sticky residue.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.
- Non-toxic and dye-free for a natural clean.
- Patent-pending formula is free of fluorinated chemicals and contains 62% ethyl alcohol.
|Product Line||Instant Hand Sanitizer Foam|
|Product Type||Hand Sanitizer|
|Product Name||Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer Foam|
|Certifications & Standards||FDA|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Foam (5792-04)535 mL Table Top Pump Bottle
- Luxurious foam
- Kills more than 99.99% of most common germs that may cause illness
- Outperforms other hand sanitizers ounce-for-ounce¹
- Clinically-proven to maintain skin health²
- America’s #1 Instant Hand Sanitizer³
1. Healthcare Personnel Handwash Study #110103-101, April 5, 2011, and #100907-101, Jan 6th, 2011, BioScience Laboratories, Bozeman, MT. 2. Clinical field study #2011-F10232, April 2011. 3. IRI 52wks ending 9/8/13 with HPIS sales data from May 2013.
How To Use...
Did you know...The PURELL Survey was conducted by Wakefield Research among 1,000 nationally representative U.S. adults ages 18+, between January 22 and February 2, 2015, using an email invitation and an online survey. Quotas have been set to ensure reliable and accurate representation of U.S. adults ages 18+. Results of any sample are subject to sampling variation. The magnitude of the variation is measurable and is affected by the number of interviews and the level of the percentages expressing the results. For the interviews conducted in this particular study, the chances are 95 in 100 that a survey result does not vary, plus or minus, by more than 3.1 percentage points from the result that would be obtained if interviews had been conducted with all persons in the universe represented by the sample. www.wakefieldresearch.com
Our Brand StoryIn 1997, PURELL Hand Sanitizer was made available to consumers, forever changing the way the world stays well. It soon became America’s #1 hand sanitizer. Today, PURELL Hand Sanitizer remains one of the most recognized brands in the world and is the brand most preferred by doctors, professionals and consumers everywhere.