This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Kinesis® Freestyle® 2 Ergonomic Keyboard For Apple® Mac®, Black Item # 618031
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- For Mac OS X 10.4 or newer.
- Dramatically thinner than the original Freestyle.
- Disconnecting the pivot tether allows up to 9 inches of complete separation of both left and right keying modules.
- Allows quick, reproducible slope settings of 5, 10 and 15 degrees with integrated palm supports.
- Features driverless hot keys for commonly-used mouse actions.
- Includes 2-port USB 2.0 hub
- Adjusts for shoulder width, arm and wrist angle.
|operating system compatibility||Mac OS X|
|plug and play||yes|
Kinesis® Freestyle® 2 Ergonomic Keyboard For Apple® Mac®, Black is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by danat from Not quite what I was looking for My original Kinesis finally stopped working after 7 years and was looking to replace it. We found the Kinesis freestyle 2 and immediately purchased. However upon its arrival if was the freestyle 2 for Mac. It works fine on the Dell however, it has a few keys that are specific for Mac. It also came with a palm rest and lifters. After working with the previous version the lifters were very uncomfortable. I would have purchased one of the other key boards that are split and lifted if i wanted the height. The palm rests are also a bit unnecessary. Since I originally purchased the keyboard to combat carpal tunnel the palm rests encourage poor keyboard performance that aggravates the carpal tunnel again. So, they were quickly removed. Now that I have removed all the extras that came with the keyboard it is exactly what I need.
Date published: 2015-07-21