- 1 page per day with a monthly planner at the start of each month. Past, current and 2 following months reference help you visualize your upcoming schedule.
- Half-hourly appointments from 7 a.m. to 8:45 p.m. provide you with a structured way to keep your day organized. Each page has 3 blocks for notes and call reminders, making it simple to jot down important information.
- 12 months: January to December.
- Sturdy, 2-piece poly cover protects the pages inside.
- Twin-wire binding allows pages to turn easily, so you can locate the information you're seeking.
- Tear-off corners help you quickly find the current date.
|binding type||wire bound|
|calendar term||January to December|
|calendar type||regular year|
|page format||1 page per day|
|page size||8" x 5"|
|planner features||notes section; reference calendar|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability