Epson® Premium Photo Paper, Super B, 13" x 19", 68 Lb, Semi-gloss, White/Blue Item # 620499
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Produces the highest color gamut available for vivid color reproduction
- Photo paper dries instantly for easy handling with Epson inks
- Semi-glossy paper with look and feel of true photographic paper
- Ideal for printing displays or scenic color images
|paper brightness (US)||93|
|paper thickness||10.4 mil|
|printer compatibility||Inkjet Printer|
|Product Type||Photo Printer Paper|
|Sheet Standard||Super B|
|Product Name||Premium Semi-Gloss Photo Paper|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- Highest color gamut available for vivid color reproduction
- RC paper base for actual photo prints
- Enhanced 2880 dpi printing for the highest quality output
- Dries instantly for easy handling with Epson inks
- Compatible with dye, EPSON Archival™ and UltraChrome™ Ink
- 10 mil thickness for a durable photographic feel
Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss is a remarkable media that has the look and feel of true photographic paper. Ideal for printing displays or scenic color images, this semigloss finished paper delivers beautiful results for all to enjoy. Due to its semi-gloss surface, lamination is not recommended.
Be worry-free with quality, consistent, Epson specialty papers
Special Coating. Vibrant Color.
Brilliant results every time.
Whether you're printing a cherished family photo, important business document, internet page or T-shirt transfer, Epson's wide selection of specialty papers are more than just regular paper. When partnered with Epson printers and ink, they deliver consistently brilliant print quality.
Epson Specialty Papers - Always Instant-dry & Smudge Resistant
Touchable prints straight from the printer.
When Epson papers and ink meet, they become instantly inseparable. Once your print hits the paper tray, it's ready!
Long Lasting Prints
Preserve your treasured memories.
Prints that last up to 200 years in an album or up to 100 years in a picture frame. Epson paper makes it happen in collaboration with Epson inks and printers.1
Prints that won't jam.
Epson papers are engineered to work smoothly each time you print and work reliably in all brands of Ink Jet printers. No skewing. No jamming. No worries.
Superior quality Epson specialty papers - not your ordinary paper!
Engineered for Outstanding Prints
Up to 8 layers in every sheet.
Epson specialty papers are comprised of 4 to 8 layers per sheet. These layers work together to absorb the ink, lock in the vibrant colors and give you the instant-dry prints, superior-quality prints that you expect.
Feel the Quality
The thickness you expect.
Extraordinary photos and presentations are about the whole experience. With Epson specialty papers you not only see great imagery, you can feel the high-quality of the paper.
Hassle-free Paper Handling
Prints won't get jammed.
Epson engineers choose only the finest materials for the Epson line of specialty papers that reduce paper dust and paper curl, which can cause jamming. Combined with precision cutting technology for clean paper edges, Epson hassle-free papers feed smoothly through your printer.
Specialty paper for every print project.
Epson carries a wide range of specialty papers for all your printing needs, from photos and presentations to invitations, T-shirt transfers and more.
Tested for Reliability
Expert engineers take the anxiety out of printing.
Up to 100,000 sheets are tested before Epson engineers certify a paper for the Epson brand. Plus we test other brands of Ink Jet printers to offer you the convenience of one great paper for all of your Ink Jet printing needs.
Features and Benefits
|Gas-fastness||Excellent with EPSON Archival Ink and UltraChrome Ink, average with dye-based ink.||With regard to dye-based images, lamination greatly increases gas-fastness.|
|Dark Storage||Good||Prints stored in photo albums in protective sleeves will remain stable.|
|Resistance to water||Good||Bleeding does not occur with incidental water contact. However, this paper is not recommended for use in wet conditions.|
|Ink drying time||Immediate (less than 30 seconds)||Ink is dry to the touch after printing. However, it takes 24 hours before it cures and becomes durable.|
Permanence rating for Epson prints framed under glassPDF, 229K, 1 page
Epson Ink and Paper Compatibility GuidePDF, 80K, 1 page
- 1 Based on accelerated testing of prints displayed under glass in indoor display or album conditions. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display or album conditions, light intensity, temperature, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee the longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV filter or properly store them.