This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Hammermill® Color Gloss Laser Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", 32 Lb, Pack Of 300 Sheets Item # 622234
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Let your images speak for themselves. Designed with a gloss finish, Hammermill glossy paper delivers impressive photo-quality color documents that withstand the test of time and won't bleed through.
- Extra-heavyweight 32-lb stock is ideal for 2-sided printing — resists ink show-through. Hammermill color paper in 8 1/2" x 11" (pack of 300) easily tolerates intensive toner coverage and resists curling or jamming in your laser printers.
- Bright surface for sharp, clear text and vivid colors.
- Designed for use with most laser printers.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time. Excellent for files, important records, and other long-term uses.
- Glossy color paper pack of 300 helps keep your printer stocked and ready.
- Meets the global standards of the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|eco-label/standard||FSC - Mix|
|paper brightness (Euro)||98|
|paper brightness (US)||94|
|paper finish type||glossy|
|paper sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|paper weight||32 lb|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|sheets per ream/pack||300|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Hammermill Color Laser Gloss
- Is this paper Elemental Chlorine Free (EFC)? expandContent
- Yes, it is EFC and Acid Free
- Does this paper contain recycled (Post Consumer Content) fibers? expandContent
- What is the best way to store my unused paper? expandContent
- We recommend keeping the unused paper sealed in the product wrap to help maintain the correct moisture content.
- Is this paper coated? expandContent
- Yes, it is coated on both sides.
- Is this paper designed for use in an ink jet or laser printer? expandContent
- We recommended Hammermill Color Laser Gloss for Laser Printer use only. The smooth surface & slightly heavier basis weight is ideal for laser based applications.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Paper For Life™Hammermill®is about much more than paper. Wherever you need to get things done, Hammermill can help you achieve more, work smarter, and share ideas.
Designed to meet your personal and professional needs using today's digital printing technologies, Hammermill is always there:
Hammermill is your paper for home, paper for work, and paper for work. Hammermill is paper for life™.
Paper is Power™Hammermill®is about much more than paper. We developed Paper is Power™ to put paper front and center as a tool to drive classroom learning. The first series of Paper is Power teaches elementary school kids (Kindergarten through 5th grade) about sustainability, recycling and how paper is made. Using a set of hands-on paper activities, teachers can use Paper is Power to help students use their imaginations, learn to follow directions, develop fine motor skills and discover key scientific processes such as trial and error and problem solving. The program also seeks to dispel myths about paper usage, teaching students that trees are an important part of products that people depend on every day. And most importantly, that you can have both healthy forests and products made from trees by taking care of the lands where they are grown.
Our middle school curriculum focuses on the advantages of writing and editing on paper vs. typing on a keyboard. Writing is Rewriting, helps students realize that even the world’s greatest authors did not get it right on their first draft. Instead, they had to write and rewrite before they achieved great work. It features the work of Lucy Maud Montgomery, Frederick Douglass and Wilfred Owen.
The free Paper is Power materials can be downloaded at Hammermill.com
100 Years of QualityHammermill is a brand of office papers that has been trusted to deliver superior quality for over 100 years. Hammermill is universally compatible with today's digital office equipment, so the result is superior print quality and smooth performance on every print job. Plus it's made right here in the USA, and it's backed by a 99.99% Jam-Free Guarantee. The Hammermill portfolio consists of a range of products, from 20 lb. copy paper for everyday documents, to more substantial feeling, super smooth presentation-quality papers for documents that get you noticed. Choose Hammermill, and choose the brand of paper that makes you, and your work, look better.
99.99% Jam-Free®Forget about jams, thanks to our 99.99% Jam-Free® Guarantee
Hammermill has always been trusted to run well and make your work look better. To reinforce our commitment to making great paper, every sheet we offer is guaranteed to perform well in the most widely used equipment.
We guarantee you will not experience more than one jam in 10,000 sheets on your high-speed digital equipment or we will replace your paper or refund your purchase price.
Forest Stewardship CouncilForest Stewardship Council (FSC) — For wood/paper products from forests certified to the ‘gold’ standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
Acid-freeAcid-free for added archival quality that extends the life of the document.
Make a difference