This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Runs on Microsoft® Windows® 10 Pro.
- Features 12.3" full HD display with 10-point multi-touch functionality. Easily runs desktop software and touch apps.
- 256GB of storage power to easily accommodate your apps, games, videos, documents and more.
- 8GB of memory to run your programs.
- Full HD Plus resolution (2736 x 1824) for ultra-clear, crisp viewing.
- Powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor for the speed you need. Processor speed of 1.7GHz; up to 2.90GHz with Turbo Boost.
- Stay connected easily with Wireless-AC and Bluetooth® 4.0. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including speakers, printers and phones.
- Ports include: 1 USB 3.0, microSD slot, mini DisplayPort, cover port, 3.5mm audio port. Also features integrated front and rear facing microphones and built-in stereo speakers.
- Magnesium body is light and thin for durability and portability.
- Keyboard is sold separately.
- Dual HD cameras, 5MP front and 8MP auto-focus rear.
- Includes gray pen.
- Stays powered for up to 9 hours. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Weighs 1.73 lb.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|audio hardware||Stereo speakers; Dual digital microphones|
|audio playback file formats||MP3; AAC|
|computer battery type||lithium-ion|
|diagonal screen size||12.3 in.|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|image file formats||jpeg; png; BMP|
|maximum battery life||9 hours|
|memory card reader||no|
|processor type||Intel Core i7|
|screen resolution||2736 x 1824|
|screen type||high definition|
|storage capacity||256 GB|
|tablet operating system details||Windows 10 Pro|
|tablet processor model||Core i7|
|tablet processor number||i7-6650U|
|tablet processor speed||1.7 GHz|
|video graphics||Intel HD graphics 520|
|video playback file formats||3g2; 3gp; ASF; avi; mp4; mpg|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wi-Fi capability included (Wi-Fi ready)||yes|
Incredibly versatile & ultrathin.Surface Pro 4 is meticulously crafted to be a powerful, ultrathin laptop – or a beautiful tablet that can stand on its own. It’s perfect for business travel or a life that keeps you moving.
Full laptop-class keyboard.
The Surface Pro 4 Type Cover4 features perfectly spaced, backlit keys and a large trackpad that supports gestures and multi-touch.
A desktop, when you want it.
Simply connect your Surface Pro 4 to Surface Dock4 and use up to two high-resolution monitors, a full keyboard, mouse, and any other accessories.
Sitting, standing, or on your lap.
The built-in kickstand lets your screen rest at almost any angle – even while docked – so your Surface Pro 4 works great at your desk, on your lap, or when you’re on-the-go.
Built with 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors.Surface Pro 4 give you the power and performance you need with 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors. It’s light enough to take anywhere and powerful enough to do real work with professional-grade software.
Runs Windows, Office, & professional software.Collaborate with your colleagues with the full power of the latest Microsoft Office Suite4 – including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote.
Always up-to-date security.
Windows comes with the most comprehensive security features that stay up-to-date, protecting you from viruses and malware.
Log-in with a smile.
Log-in to your Surface with enterprise-grade facial recognition technology that can remember multiple faces, giving each member of your family access to their own profile.
Handwritten notes, on your screen.
Easily organize your ideas with OneNote and Surface Pen, where you can search your handwritten notes or convert them to a text.
A stunning PixelSense™ Display with Pen & touch.With stunning color rivaling real life, the 12.3” high-resolution PixelSense™ Display was made to be viewed, touched, and written on.
Quickly turn your thoughts into action in Windows Ink workspace. You’re only a click away from the best inking features on your Surface like sticky notes, a blank page for sketching, or a quick screenshot that you can mark-up and share.
Text that reads like a printed page.
Surface Pro 4 has striking contrast, giving you text that reads like the printed page, making it easy to read all day.
Sketch, write, & erase naturally.
Surface Pen has 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity and an eraser on the other end. Just flip it around and erase your Pen strokes like you would with a regular pencil.
|Software||Windows 10 Pro
Office 365 30-day trial
Physical Buttons: Volume,
|Dimensions||Length: 7.93 in (201.42 mm)
Width: 11.50 in (292.10 mm)
Height: 0.33 in (8.45 mm)
|Weight||m3: 1.69lbs (766 grams)
i5: 1.73lbs (786 grams)
i7: 1.73 (786 grams)
|Storage1||Solid state drive (SSD) options: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB.|
|Display||Screen: 12.3" PixelSense™ display
Resolution: 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI)
Aspect Ratio: 3:2
Touch: 10 point multi-touch
|Battery Life||Up to 9 hours of video playback2|
|Processor||6th Gen Intel® Core™ m3, i5, or i7|
|Graphics||m3: Intel® HD graphics 515
i5: Intel® HD graphics 520
i7: Intel® Iris™ graphics
|Security||TPM chip for enterprise security|
|Memory||4GB or 8GB or 16GB|
|Wireless||802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking;
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
Bluetooth™ 4.0 wireless technology
|Ports||microSD ™ card reader
Full-size USB 3.0
|Cameras, video and audio||Windows Hello5 face-authentication camera (front-facing)
5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video
8.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p HD video
Stereo speakers with Dolby© Audio™ Premium
|Sensors||Ambient light sensor
|What's in the box||Surface Pro 4
Quick Start Guide
Safety and warranty documents
|Warranty||1-year limited hardware warranty|
If you’ve been manually syncing your iPhone with your Mac via iTunes, you can do the same with Microsoft Surface. Simply download iTunes to your Surface, plug your iPhone’s sync cable into the USB port of Surface, and follow the on-screen instructions.
You might also want to consider using OneDrive to back up your iPhone photos and sync them (and your documents) between your iPhone and other devices.
OneDrive comes with 15GB of free storage and works on PCs, Macs, tablets, and mobile phones.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability