StarTech.com 3 ft Black Snagless Cat6 UTP Patch Cable - ETL Verified - Category 6 - 3 ft - 1 x RJ-45 Male - 1 x RJ-45 Male - Black Item # 626095
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- RJ45 connector clip protectors help keep the plugs from snagging while routing the cable, for easier Cat 6 cable runs
- 50-micron gold connectors ensure optimum conductivity while eliminating network signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Ethernet Cable|
|Connector on First End||1|
|Cable Characteristic||Patch Cable|
|Product Name||Cat. 6 Patch Cable|
|Connector on Second End||1|
Make Power-over-Ethernet-capable Gigabit network connections
- RJ45 connector clip protectors
- Carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- Colored hoods for departmental color coding
- Molded strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angles at the RJ45 connector, to minimize the stress at the plug termination point
- Constructed with top quality components
- High quality 24 AWG copper wire
- ETL Verified
It’s all about selection. Choose the colors you want, the lengths you want, the styles you wantSelect from a wide variety of colors, lengths, and styles to complete your network solutions. That way, you can organize your cable runs and identify network connections faster, easily find the cables that best suit your network connection requirements, and pick the styles, either snagless - perfect for concealed cable runs - or molded - perfect for strengthening the connector to prevent damage.
100% copper for outstanding valueGet the highest value for your cable investment with our Cat 6 cables, each one manufactured using high-quality copper conductors.
24-gauge wire for high-performance network connectionsEnsure high-performance capability for your demanding Ethernet applications, such as Power-over-Ethernet, using cables that include 24 AWG copper.
- Designed for use with Gigabit networks
- Patches from hub to distribution panel
- Connects workstation to wall outlet