This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner - 1200 dpi Optical - 24-bit Color - 8-bit Grayscale - 20 ppm (Mono) - 20 ppm (Color) - Duplex Scanning - USB Item # 627069
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Save time and reduce waste with two-sided scanning that captures both sides of the page in a single pass.
- Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks.
- Reliable, high-speed scanning at up to 25 pages/50 images per minute.
- Designed to handle up to 1500 sheets per day.
- Scan documents up to 8.5 x 122 inch (21.6 x 309.9 cm) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
- Define scan profiles and scan to multiple destinations with included HP Scan software.
|grayscale depth||8 bits|
|dimensions||4-4/5 in. X 17-49/64 in. X 13-13/16 in.|
|Product Type||Document Scanner|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||20|
|Media Size||Index Card; 210; 148; 105; 176; 100; 216; 89|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||40|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||40|
|Product Name||ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (sec)||3.1|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||20|
|Show More ▾|
Scan resolution, optical
Up to 600 dpi (color and mono, ADF); Up to 1200 dpi (color and mono, flatbed)
24-bits external 48-bits internal
Duty cycle (daily)
Recommended daily duty cycle: 1500 pages (ADF)
Automatic document feeder capacity
Standard, 50 sheets
Scan size flatbed (maximum)
8.5 x 11.7 in
Scan size ADF (maximum)
8.5 x 122 in
Enhance productivity for routine scanning with a compact HP ScanJet Pro. Automate workflow with fast, two-sided scanning, a 50-page ADF, 1,500-page daily duty cycle, and one-button shortcuts. You can even quickly capture and edit text from documents.
Reliable, high-speed scanning at up to 25 pages/50 images per minute.
Designed to handle up to 1500 sheets per day.
Save time and reduce waste with two-sided scanning that captures both sides of the page in a single pass.
Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks.
Define scan profiles and scan to multiple destinations with included HP Scan software.
Scan documents up to 8.5 x 122 inch (21.6 x 309.9 cm) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
Compact design lets this scanner fit into small spaces
Built in OCR software lets you create searchable files right from the scanner, so you can find the document you need, when you need it.
Edit and organize documents with a suite of included feature-rich software.
Scan directly into applications without opening another program with the full-featured TWAIN driver.
Load up to 50 pages into the automatic document feeder for fast, unattended scanning.
Instant-on Technology lets you begin scanning quickly.
- HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Scanner
- HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner Engine
- Install Guide
- HP Scan Software & Drivers CD
- HP Bonus Pack Software CD
- Supporting flyers
- USB cable
- Power adaptor
- Power cords
- Yes, 1 USB
- Scanner type
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 600 dpi (color and mono, ADF); Up to 1200 dpi (color and mono, flatbed)
- Duty cycle (daily)
- Recommended daily duty cycle: 1500 pages (ADF)
- Bit depth
- 24-bits external 48-bits internal
- Levels of grayscale
- Multifeed detection
- Task speed
- 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 in) Color Photo to file (200 dpi, 24-bit, TIFF): about 6.8 sec for multiple image scan, about 3.1 sec for single image scan; 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 in) Color Photo to E-mail (150 dpi, 24-bit): about 3.7 sec for single image scan; A4 (8.27 x 11.69 in) PDF to E-mail (300 dpi, 24-bit): about 11.3 sec for single image scan; OCR A4 (8.27 x 11.69 in), 200 dpi, 24-bit to RTF: about 14.96 sec for single image scan
- Scan size (ADF), maximum
- 8.5 x 122 in
- Media types
- Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, cards (greeting, index)
- Media weights, supported ADF
- 16 to 28 lb
- Scan file format
- For text & images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TXT(Text), RTF (Rich Text) and searchable PDF.
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Standard, 50 sheets
- Automatic document feeder scan speed
- Up to 20 ppm/40 ipm (b&w, gray and color, 300 dpi)
- Scanning options (ADF)
- Single-pass E-Duplex
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit); Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9, OS X Yosemite 10.10
- Mac compatible
- Twain version
- TWAIN Certified. Version 2.1
- Connectivity, standard
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Input Voltage: 90 to 264 VAC, 50/ 60 Hz
- Power consumption
- 4.73 watts (Ready), 1.68 watts (Sleep), 0.13 watts (Auto-Off), 0.14 watts (Manual-Off)
- Operating temperature range
- 50 to 95°F
- Recommended operating humidity range
- 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.8 x 13.8 x 4.8 in
- 9.5 lb
- Software included
- HP Scanner Device Driver, HP WIA Scan Driver, HP TWAIN Scan Driver (Certified), HP Scan, HP Scanner Tools Utility, HP Event (Button) Handler, HP Windows Installer, I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro, I.R.I.S. Cardiris, Nuance PaperPort, SDK (software Development Kit), LPDF (file with link to download software), No Mac Software on CD.
- One-year limited hardware warranty; For more info please visit us at http://support.hp.com