This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Q-See - QCA8091B - 1080P ANALOG HD BULLET SECURITY CAMERA WITH PIR TECHNOLOGY - 65 ft Night Vision - 1920 x 1080 - 3.60 mm - IP67 - Bullet - PIR Item # 6292571
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Wide angle 114° field of view and 2.8mm Camera Lens
- IP67 Rated for Indoor or Outdoor Weatherproofing
- DWDR / BLC / HLC - Optimized compensations and ranges for the absolute best in focus and picture clarity
- IR Cut Filter designed to give optimal color for day and nighttime recording
- H.264 Video Compression Support - Offers reduced file sizes, optimized video and bandwidth reductions.
- 1080p High Definition image sensor for a stunning image and clarity.
- Passive Infrared Technology (PIR) - heat-sensing, motion detection provides more accurate motion alerts while triggering fewer false alarms
- Night Vision capable of viewing up to 65ft in total darkness
- A full 1/2.7" Image Sensor allowing for high frames in outdoor moving conditions
- Auto/Manual Gain Control and Electronic Shutter for superior color accuracy and sharp images
|Product Type||Security Camera System|
|night vision distance||19812|
|Product Name||1080p Analog HD Bullet Security Camera with PIR Technology (QCA8091B)|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1386|
|Maximum Focal Length||2.8|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
• Passive Infrared Technology (PIR) delivers up to 33 feet of motion detection
• Night Vision effective up to 65 feet in total darkness for around the clock protection
• IP67 Rated Weather Resistant Cameras for Indoor/Outdoor Use
• Remote Access from your smartphone, tablet, or computer with the Q-See mobile app
• Add additional cameras to your system for heightened security, and gain the Q-See Security Advantage!
1080p HD – Your footage, just as crisp and vivid as live TV
This Q-See System provides full 1080P HD real-time recording and ultra-smooth playback allowing you to see every detail for your security needs. Forensic inspection has never been as easier with such crisp and clear image quality and precision. Easily zoom in on a specific area, license plate or person knowing our 1080P HD resolution will have you covered.
Passive Infrared Technology (PIR)
PIR Technology takes your motion detection to the next level by greatly reducing inaccuracies and false motion alerts to ensure your security is in the top of its class. With PIR enabled technology, motion is detected through the heat of a person or object thus boosting the accuracy and effectiveness of motion triggered alerts. Larger objects are even capable of being detected such as cars, trucks and vans that can pose additional security threats to your business or property. PIR heat-sensing motion detection is the next step in giving you a security advantage.
Record in the DarkLet there be light! Our next generation high-quality LEDs allow these HD cameras to see up to 65 feet in complete darkness for 24-hour-a-day protection. Capture evidence of potential theft, vandalism or other unwanted activity that can occur in the low-light hours of the night for your home or business. Expand your surveillance and ensure a 24/7 peace of mind.
Monitor your Home or Business from your Smartphone or TabletAccess and control your system from anywhere in the world with just a smartphone, tablet or computer. Receive instant alerts and mobile notifications to see events as they happen. With Q-See’s Mobile Application, your home or business is always just a tap away. Watching live feeds and recorded playback from each of your systems cameras has never been easier.
Weather-Resistant CamerasIndoor or outdoor, these cameras are ready for action! Rated for IP67 weather-resistance, these versatile cameras can be mounted and used safely for multiple weather conditions. Protect what matters the most with reliability and function. With Q-See, Mother Nature is no match, protection and peace of mind comes standard.
With Q-See’s on-screen Startup Wizard, setup is simple. The first time you turn on your system, the Startup Wizard will walk you through all the necessary steps to have you monitoring in no time. Camera installation is just as simple! The entire setup process can be completed right from your mobile device using our QR Code Assisted Setup. Setup takes but a few minutes and you are up and ready to go. With the included mounting options and the added versatility of a Wi-Fi Enabled IP Camera, mounting and placement has never been more convenient. Q-See’s Wi-Fi solutions give more flexibility and added precision for all your security needs.
- Technology: Analog HD
- Camera Type: Bullet
- Lens Size: 2.8mm
- IR Cut Filter: Yes
- Recording Resolution: 2MP (1920x1080)
- Compatibility: QC PIR Analog HD DVR’s
- Connector Type: BNC
- Angle of View: 110°
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS
- Weather-Resistance: Yes / IP67
- IR LED: 1 High-Powered LED