This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Shell Education Building Language Through Phonics, Level E: Long Vowels, Preschool To Grade 2 Item # 630323
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Explore the sounds of the English language through poetry in your classroom. Designed with age-appropriate lessons, the poems center around a specific phoneme for simple comprehension.
- Teaches young children how to identify different phonemes through poetry-based lessons.
- Poems are accompanied by strategies and lessons with sound manipulation activities.
- Nonfiction reader lets children experiment with sounds on their own.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Recommended for children ages 3 to 8.
- Includes instructional methods for teaching the poems.
- Lessons focus on long vowel sounds.
|age recommendation||3 - 8 years|
|grade||pre-k; kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|number of pages||424|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|subject||language arts; reading; teaching resources|