HON® 10500 36-7/8"W Lateral 4-Drawer File Cabinet, Mahogany
1 / 1
Tackle workspace organization with this HON 2-drawer lateral file cabinet. It features ball-bearing drawer suspensions and accommodates the largest number of files, increasing storage capacity while saving floor space.
- HON 1500 series 4-drawer lateral file cabinet accommodates letter-/legal-size files and the largest volume of filing in an efficient format that saves floor space.
- Premium, multi-ply laminate stands up to scratches, spills, stains and boiling liquids, and holds up under heavy use.
- Robust construction using metal-to-metal fasteners and wood dowels for a solid feel and lasting performance.
- Durable inner-frame construction stands up to the stress of frequent moving and relocation.
- Desks and storage can be combined to support executives, professionals, administrators, and technology workers.
- HON lateral file cabinet is available in a classic mahogany finish.
- Backed by the manufacturer's full lifetime warranty.
- Accommodates letter-/legal-size files.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3.
- SCS Indoor Advantage certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- This product is heavy and/or oversized and may need more than one person to handle.
|file size accepted||Letter/Legal|
|number of drawers||4 drawers|
|drawer opening||Full Extension|
|collection name||10500 Series|
|dimensions||59-1/8 in. X 36-7/8 in. X 20 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||BIFMA Level 2; SCS Indoor Advantage|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||3 %|
|Product Type||Standard File Cabinet|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||38 %|