This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Smead® FasTab® Hanging File Folders, Letter Size, Assorted Colors, Pack Of 18 Item # 631005
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep important information neatly sorted inside these Smead FasTab hanging file folders with built-in tabs. The heavy-duty tabs hold up well against frequent referencing, and they offer a 1/3 cut for easy labeling. Simply write on them by hand or add your own customized self-adhesive labels (sold separately) to help you quickly find specific files.
- Includes hanging file folders that keep your papers neatly upright in desk drawers and file cabinets
- Each hanging folder features a 1/3-cut built-in reinforced tab and coated rod tips that slide easily in file drawers for hassle-free organizing and access to documents
- Built-in tabs in assorted positions are permanently attached to the folder which makes them easy to label by handwriting directly on the tab or applying self-adhesive labels
- Organize different types of files by color-coding for quick and easy identification with this set of moss green hanging file folders featuring heavy-duty tabs
- Proudly made in the USA, these 11 pt. colored stock hanging file folders contain 10% recycled content, 10% post-consumer material and are SFI Sourcing Certified
- Greener choice — contains a minimum of 10% postconsumer recycled content.
|color||Moss; Camel; Lake Blue|
|sheet size||Letter (8-1/2" x 11")|
|Number of Packs/Boxes||1|
|Number of Folders Per Pack/Box||18|
|Product Line||FasTab Hanging File Folders|
|primary material||Card Stock|
|diverse supplier||Caucasian Female; WBENC Certified; Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)|
|Eco Label Standard||SFI Certified Fiber Sourcing|
|manufacturer||SMEAD MFG CO|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||10 %|
|Product Type||Hanging Folder|
|Total Number of Dividers||Unspecified|
|Total Number of Folders||18|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||10 %|
|Show More ▾|