This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Brownline® CoilPro Weekly Appointment Book, 11" x 8 1/2", 50% Recycled, FSC® Certified, Black, January to December 2021 Item # 6336254
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Hard-to-read notes are a thing of the past when you use this CoilPro planner, which lies flat for easy writing on virtually any surface. The 15-minute appointment intervals provide you with an up-to-the minute schedule each day.
- 2 pages per week. Past, current and 4 following months reference calendar assists you when coordinating future events.
- Quarter-hourly appointments from 7 a.m. to 8:45 p.m. Monday to Friday, from 7 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. on Saturday and ruled spaces for Sunday to help you create a detailed schedule each day. Note section provides you with space for quick reminders and other information, while the telephone and address section gives room for your neighbors and colleagues to enter contact information.
- 12 months: January to December.
- Hard, lizard-like cover protects against spills and other minor damage, while the twin-wire binding offers increased flexibility and is easy to flip through.
- CoilPro mechanism allows the planner to lie flat virtually anywhere, creating a more stable writing surface.
- Tear-off corners help you quickly find the current week.
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations.
|Color (Ink)||Burgundy; Grey|
|calendar type||Regular Year|
|calendar term||January to December|
|number of months||12|
|binding type||Wire Bound|
|Product Line||Brownline, CoilPro|
|Eco Label Standard||Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Mixed|
|page size||11 in. X 8-1/2 in.|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||50 %|
|Product Type||Appointment Book|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||50 %|
|Show More ▾|