This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The affordable PowerLite W29 classroom projector is the ideal tool for dynamic lessons. Offering 3x brighter colors than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid images. Reliable and always impressive, the W29 features 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness, plus widescreen WXGA resolution. Its low-cost, long-lasting lamp - provides a low total cost of ownership. Moderator device management software and network connectivity allow instructors to wirelessly share students' work from multiple devices, simultaneously - including computers, iOS and Android devices. And, HDMI connectivity delivers high-quality digital video and audio.
|-014--upsell Short||Consider this projector for brighter text and images. Clarity shines through.|
|contrast ratio||10000:1 (dynamic)|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||10000 Hour|
|Lamp Power||200 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||26.67 ft|
|Maximum Focal Length||20.28 mm|
|maximum resolution||1600 x 1200|
|Minimum Focal Length||16.90 mm|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|native resolution||1280 x 800|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||5000 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|number of speakers||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||284 W|
|Output Scan Format||720p|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|ports||1 HDMI; 1 USB|
|Projection Method||Front; Rear; Ceiling|
|Speaker Output Mode||Mono|
|Speaker Output Power||5 W|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.80 lb|
|What's Included||PowerLite W29 WXGA 3LCD Projector; Power Cord; Computer Cable (VGA); Projector Remote Control; Batteries; User Manual CD; Software CD; Quick Setup Sheet; Warranty Card|
|white brightness (white light output)||3000 lm|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Affordable, Widescreen Classroom Projector with Flexible Connectivity3x Brighter Colors with Epson1. 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness2. Features widescreen WXGA resolution; long-life, low-cost lamps; flexible BYOD connectivity.
- 3x Brighter Colors1, and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
One measurement of brightness is not enough— look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite W29 has:
- Color Brightness — 3000 lumens2
- White Brightness — 3000 lumens2
- Amazing, widescreen image quality — native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution and 16:10 format
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode3
- Advanced network control — RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity5 for remote projector management, presentations over the network and more
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share5 and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software4
- Wireless projection from an array of devices — project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjectionTM App5 (wireless module sold separately)
- HDMI digital connectivity — HD-quality video and audio with just one cable
- Easily engage your students — includes a built-in 5 W speaker; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
- Easy setup and greater positioning flexibility — 1.2x optical zoom, ±30 degrees vertical and horizontal keystone correction, Easy-Slide controls and Quick Corner®
Networking Features that Take Teaching to the Next LevelManage up to 1024 Epson networked projectors using the included EasyMP® Monitor software (available for Windows® only) or Crestron RoomView®, saving time and money. Update projector firmware in-house via the network, a USB cable or a USB flash drive, eliminating the need for external service center repairs. Send updates or announcement remotely to up to 1024 Epson networked projectors using the Message Broadcasting6plug-in for EasyMP Monitor and connect the projector to an access point to share it with the entire class, without running more cables.
Teaching ToolsSupport BYOD classroom collaboration using Epson’s Moderator device management feature4. The moderator (teacher) can display up to four different device screens simultaneously and control which device screens to display. Connect up to 50 Windows, Mac®, iOS or Android devices and encourage and control classroom collaboration; perfect for comparing students’ work side-by-side.
Share from Your Tablet or Smartphone (optional wireless LAN module required)Display content from your iOS or Android mobile device with the free Epson iProjection App and any nearby Epson projector5. Advance through PowerPoint® or Keynote® presentations and view Microsoft® Word documents or Excel®spreadsheets (iOS only). Zoom in and out of PDFs, project webpages and view brilliant, high-quality images all while controlling projector features with just a touch of your device screen.
Simple Setup Suite from EpsonEpson projectors offer a suite of innovative features that ensure flexible placement and fast, easy setup.
- 2x HDMI connectivity — get both audio and brilliant HD video quality with just one cable; compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-Ray Disc® and media players, and MHL-enabled devices
- Easy image adjustments — position your projector almost anywhere and still get a correctly-proportioned image with keystone correction and Easy-Slide controls
- Quick Corner — this innovative feature allows you to move any of the four corners of an image independently, to adjust each corner for a perfectly rectangular picture
- Convenient lens control — optimize the image size whether your projector is close to the screen or far away with the 1.2x optical zoom
- Advanced 3-in-1 USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup — instantly project audio and video from a PC or Mac via a USB connection
Quick, convenient control — Instant Off® means no cool-down time required; the projector is ready to shut down when you are
Copy menu settings for multiple projector installations — save on installation time; copy settings via a USB flash drive, USB cable or LAN
- Quick Connect feature — wirelessly connect via a QR code5; just turn on the projector, use the Epson iProjection App to scan the on-screen QR code, and share content
Easily Conserve PowerOperate the projector in a lower brightness setting with ECO Mode and let the Light Optimizer Mode adjust the lamp brightness based on the projected image. After a certain period of inactivity, the projector lamp dims, extending the lamp life and Sleep Mode (A/V Mute) allows you to control your presentation. Direct Power Off/On allows you to turn the projector on/off with the flip of a wall switch and continue to pass audio out to an external speaker and play your audio even when the projector is "off" in Standby Mode.
Color Brightness Test DataPDF, 623K, 19 pages
Learn about Color BrightnessPDF, 1.45MB, 2 pages
Color Brightness White PaperPDF, 305K, 5 pages
PowerLite W29 Product SpecificationsPDF, 563K, 2 pages
Learn About Color BrightnessPDF, 1.45MB, 2 pages
Road Service ProgramPDF, 828K, 1 page
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability