Dell™ Inspiron Pro 5567 Laptop, 15.6" Screen, Intel® Core™ i5, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows® 10 Item # 635606
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Being away from your office can sometimes make it difficult to stay on top of your ever-increasing to-do list, but this laptop gives you the power you need to handle the workload. The powerful processor helps you crunch through spreadsheets and apps, so you can multitask and get more done at once. And, with built-in speakers and Wi-Fi, you can stream a motivating playlist to keep you powered up all day long.
- 15.6" TrueLife™ display with 1366 x 768 resolution provides sharp, clear visuals as you work and play. LED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen.
- Get the processing power you need from a 7th Gen Intel Core i5. Multitask with ease – play, work and surf the Web.
- 8GB of memory is available to run your powerful programs and games. Memory can be expanded up to 16GB. Additional memory is sold separately.
- 1TB (1000GB) hard drive provides plenty of storage space.
- Features Wireless-AC (802.11ac) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n.
- Plays and burns DVDs and CDs.
- Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy.
- Features 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultrafast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- 1 USB 2.0 port makes it simple to connect a wide range of peripherals.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable is sold separately.)
- Runs on Microsoft® Windows 10 Professional.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|2 in 1||no|
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|hard drive capacity||1TB (1000GB)|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|LCD Backlight Technology||LED backlight|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3.1 GHz|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|model||Inspiron Pro 5567|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Professional|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10 Pro|
|ports||USB 3.0; USB 2.0; HDMI|
|processor model||Core i5-7200U|
|processor speed||2.5 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|screen size||15.6 in.|
|Theft/Intrusion Protection||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||Inspiron 15-5567 Notebook; AC Adapter|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Created to complement you.Grab and go:Your Inspiron is crafted to be portable, so you can stay productive and keep in touch wherever you are. It’s thin—only 23.3mm—and has a light, easy-open design.
Stylishly crafted: Add beauty to your desk the moment you open your laptop, showing off the stylish, brushed hairline palm rest. And the backlit, bottom-mount keyboard makes typing more comfortable.
High-end features, exceptional extras.Whatever view suits you:Enjoy views on a sizeable 38.1cm(15) screen, with HD display, perfect for projects or streaming videos.
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Your backup plan: Increase storage as your libraries grow, saving music, movies and files on discs with your DVD drive.
As powerful as you need it to be: With available Intel HD Graphics 620 discrete graphics and the latest Intel 7th Gen processors, you can enjoy quick, responsive performance that keeps your music and videos playing smoothly while your other programs run in the background.
Ports & Slots1.SD Card Slot | 2.USB 2.0 port | 3.DVD drive | 4.Noble lock | 5.AC Power | 6.10/100 RJ-45 Ethernet Network | 7.HDMI | 8.USB 3.0 port (x2) | 9.Combo Jack (Headset/Mic)
Dimensions & Weight1. Height: 23.3mm (0.92) | 2. Width: 390mm (15.35) | 3. Depth: 259mm (10.20) | Non-touch : 2.36kg (5.20lb)
Designed for the real world — because that's where life happens.We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test Inspiron laptops for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
Always a good fit: You'll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron's battery 750 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we've tested even that.