Ergodyne ProFlex 7501 Coated Waterproof Winter Work Gloves, X-Large, Gray Item # 6372512
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Protect your hands while working in cold weather with these Ergodyne ProFlex 7501 Winter Work Gloves. The interior is crafted with polyester and a brushed acrylic fleece liner to keep your hands warm and comfortable, while the fully coated latex dip offers waterproof protection. You can also maintain dexterity and a sure grip on work materials with the sandy, nitrile-dipped palm and latex/nitrile exterior.
- Provides warm, waterproof protection in cold temperatures.
- 15 g of polyester with a soft 10 g brushed acrylic fleece liners provide comfortable wear and warmth.
- Sandy, nitrile-dipped palms offer a secure grip.
- Latex and nitrile layer remains flexible in cold weather for easy handling of equipment and materials.
- Meets EN 388:2131X standards for cut resistance.
- Machine washable.
|Finger Style||Full Finger|
|Product Line||ProFlex 7501 Coated Waterproof Winter Work Gloves|
|material family||Synthetic Fiber|
|Product Type||Cold Weather Gloves|
|Show More ▾|