This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com 9U Wallmount Server Rack Cabinet - Wallmount Network Cabinet - 14.6 in Deep - Wall-mount your server equipment flush against the wall with this 9U server rack - Comes fully assembled with a 1U shelf and 3 meter cable tie Item # 637518
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- SPECS: 9U 19" Enclosed cabinet
- 2 Post
- 9U 2 POST SECURE RACK: Wall mount network cabinet enclosure is designed to protect critical network/computer/electronics equipment/switches from damage & is lockable to prevent unauthorized access
- DURABLE AND ADJUSTABLE: This SPCC cold rolled steel locking electronics/data cabinet holds up to 200 lb (90 kg) and can support depths between 6in and 14.6in & comes with a movable vented 1U shelf
- Mounting depth: 6 to 14.6 in.
- EIA/ECA-310-E compliant
|weight capacity||38.95 lb|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Server Rack Cabinet|
Use this wall mount network cabinet to mount your equipment to the wall
- Save space by wall-mounting your servers or networking equipment
- Easily install your equipment with adjustable 2-post mounting rails
- Secure your mission-critical equipment with a locked enclosure
- Maximize compatibility by switching the mounting rails between square cage nut holes or tapped 12-24 holes
- 1U shelf and hook-and-loop cable tie included
Save space in your office or server roomSave valuable floor space, by wall-mounting the enclosure. The wall-mounted design makes this enclosure the ideal solution for optimizing equipment storage in your classroom, retail store, server room or office. This rack also includes a 1U shelf that gives you a stable surface for storing your tools or placing equipment that's not rack-mountable.
Easily install your servers and network equipmentThe wall-mount network rack makes it easy to install your equipment, with 2-post mounting rails that can be positioned to create more room at the front or the back of the enclosure depending on your requirements.
The 9U network cabinet features a removable and reversible front door and removable side panels, each with quick-release mechanisms, so you can easily access your equipment. Plus, each door and panel on this rack features an independent lock, ensuring your equipment is secure. The wall-mount server rack also includes all of the cage nuts and mounting screws you’ll need to fill the rack with equipment, saving you the time, hassle and cost of sourcing mounting hardware.
For hassle-free cable management, the rack includes a 3-meter roll of hook-and-loop cable tie that makes it easy to keep your cables neat and tidy by binding them together or binding them to the rack. The self-gripping fabric can be cut to any size, enabling a wrap-around solution for the cables of any rack-mount equipment.
- Wall-mount your server and networking equipment flush against the wall, in areas with limited space, such as technology store fronts or repair centers
- Install the rack in your small-office environment, where you can't fit a full-sized rack
- Organize cabling or equipment in your network closet, wiring closet, back office or IDF