Yealink Ultra-Elegant Touch-Screen VoIP Phone, YEA-SIP-T48S Item # 637614
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Using a VoIP telephone system offers you increased flexibility and the ability to rapidly expand when your business necessitates it. The full-color touch screen allows you to quickly and intuitively access the phone's features.
- VoIP technology allows you to make calls using your existing Internet connection.
- Accommodates up to 16 SIP accounts, so colleagues and coworkers can quickly make calls from your desk. Supports up to 6 expansion modules.
- USB 2.0 port allows you to attach a Bluetooth® or Wi-Fi dongle (sold separately) for increased connectivity options.
- 7" full-color touch screen has an 800 x 480 resolution, 24-bit color depth and is backlit for increased visibility.
- Caller ID shows the name, number and photo of incoming calls, while call waiting alerts you to incoming calls when the line is already engaged.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports provide fast call handling.
- 1,000-entry phone book lets you quickly find the number you need.
- Headset port makes it easy to sync your existing headset for hands-free calling.
- RPS (Redirection and Provisioning Service) and Boot Mechanism, along with unified firmware and an Auto-P template, make it simple to deploy, maintain and upgrade the phone system.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|Communication Protocols||SIP; SIP v2; NAT; STUN; DHCP; PPPoE; SNTP; UDP; TCP; SRTP; TLS|
|dimensions||10"H x 13"W x 5"D|
|form factor||Wall Mountable; Desktop|
|IP Phone Technology||VoIP|
|memory capacity||0 numbers|
|phone book capacity||1,000 numbers|
|ports||2 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 Power over Ethernet (PoE, RJ-45); 1 USB|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|