This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Helps you organize your company's finances in a single location.
- Payroll Enhanced makes it easy to pay employees, file payroll taxes and generate instant W-2 forms. Requires FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number) and valid credit or debit card. Check stock sold separately.
- Supports data import from spreadsheets for simple access to important information.
- Includes a 1-year Payroll Enhanced subscription for 1 employee. Add more employees to accommodate your entire team (additional employee access sold separately).
|additional requirements||Adobe Reader 8 or later; Internet explorer 11 (32 bit)|
|Bundle Support||Enhanced Payroll|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|License Type||Box Pack|
|memory requirements||4 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||2.5 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||2.4GHz processor or better|
|minimum resolution required||1280 x 1024|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1; Windows Server 2012 R2; Windows 8.1 Update 1; Windows 10; Windows Server 2016 (Technical Preview 4)|
|release date||October 2, 2016|
|Software Main Type||Management|
|Software Name||QuickBooks Desktop 2017 Pro|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced
Enhanced Payroll Benefits
Paychecks in 3 easy steps- Create unlimited paychecks
- Enter hours and approve salaries
- Print paychecks instantly
Pay Payroll Taxes- Calculates federal and state payroll taxes
- Click to pay taxes electronically
File Payroll Tax Forms- Automatically fills in the latest federal and state tax forms for you
- Click to file federal and state tax forms electronically
Additional Features & Benefits- Unlimited payroll runs
- Pay 1 employee and easily add more (nominal fees apply)
- Track job costs within QuickBooks
- Get instant W-2s at year end
- Free support from payroll experts
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Works within QuickBooks—no double entry
- Requires Internet access and QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions
Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
Supported Version of QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions (all sold separately) updated to the most current maintenance release. See www.intuit.com/policy for full details.
Valid credit/debit card on file for processing payroll
Note: Not compatible with QuickBooks online and Mac editions. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
General Service Disclosure:
QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Basic requires a payroll subscription, Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), supported version of QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier, or Enterprise Solutions (all sold separately) updated to the most current maintenance release, and valid debit/credit card on file for processing payroll. Not compatible with QuickBooks online and Mac editions. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. QuickBooks Desktop supports a maximum of 14,500 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime due to systems and servers maintenance. After the first year, your subscription will automatically renew each year at the then-current price using the billing info we have on file at the time of your renewal, unless you cancel. Call us anytime at (866) 293-1993 to cancel your payroll subscription. Note that you must activate this payroll subscription within 60 days of purchase or by May 31, 2018, whichever comes first. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing, and service options subject to change without notice.
*Direct deposit to W-2s employees is free, but additional fees apply for direct deposit to 1099 vendors.
*Live Payroll support is available Monday–Friday 6 am – 6 pm Pacific Time. For more info, go to
www.payroll.com/support. Intuit reserves the right to limit each contact to one hour and to limit each contact to one incident. Inquiries are limited to the following QuickBooks Desktop Payroll areas: installation, upgrade assistance and basic functionality.
*If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days of purchase for a partial refund (excludes employees and other connected services fees).
Which Payroll is Right For You?
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability