This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- The Epson WorkForce WF-7620 printer is a versatile machine that delivers wide-format printing, auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing up to 11" x 17".
- Use the printer in a wireless networking environment.
- With the Epson WorkForce WF-7620 wireless printer, get large, professional-quality prints up to 13" x 19".
- Experience fast print speeds of 18 pages per minute in black and 10 pages per minute in color. 2-sided print speed of 8.7 pages per minute in black and 6 pages per minute in color (ISO standard).
- Versatile paper handling with 500-sheet capacity plus a back tray.
- Printing costs are up to 40% less than color laser printers.
- Features an intuitive 4.3" touch screen for easy navigation and control.
- Copy speeds of 16 pages per minute in black and 8.8 in color (ISO standard).
- Easily scan to PC and cloud.
- Fax in both black and white and color in as fast as 3 seconds per page.
- Copier reduces and enlarges from 25% to 400% of full size.
- ENERGY STAR — For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|-014--upsell Short||Pick up the pace. Get faster black and white print speeds with this model.|
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|compatible toner/ink||252 / 254 ink family|
|connector type||High-speed USB, Wireless, Wired Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct|
|dimensions||16.5"H x 22.3"W x 19.1"D|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|functionality||print; copy; scan; fax|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum black and white print speed||18 ppm|
|maximum color print speed||10 ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||1,300 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 2400 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||13" x 19"|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.5.8+|
|total paper tray capacity||500 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
WorkForce WF-7620 All-in-OneWIRELESS | PRINT | COPY | SCAN | FAX | ETHERNET
A wide-format, high-volume all-in-one delivering productivity to creative businesses
- Print-shop quality — print documents and graphics in high resolution with precise color placement
- Wide-format, photo-quality prints — borderless, up to 13" x 19"
- Fast, wide-format printing — professional-quality prints at speeds of 18 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (color)
- Laser-sharp black and color text, durable prints — crisp fonts and precise lines on plain paper; smudge, fade and water resistant prints
PERFORMANCE Beyond Laser
- Economical - Up to 40% lower printing cost vs. color laser
- Higher color resolution - Brilliant, professional-quality color graphics & images
- Fast - Fast print speeds for increased productivity
- Durable - Instant-dry inks; smudge, fade & water resistant prints
- Laser-sharp black text - Crisp, black text on plain & specialty paper
Professional prints up to 13" x 19"; copies and scans up to 11" x 17"
Fast speeds for high-volume printing
Robust, 500-sheet paper capacity with 3 trays for versatility
Auto 2-sided print, copy, scan & fax
Up to 40% lower printing cost vs. color laser
What the Press is Saying:“…in its balance of speed, output quality, and long list of MFP features, the WF-7620 can be a terrific fit in a micro or small office that needs to print at up to-super tabloid size.” - PCMag.com, (August 22, 2014)
Easy4.3" touchscreen for quick navigation & control
Epson ConnectPrint from iPad, iPhone, tablets & smartphones
ConnectivityBuilt-in wireless & Ethernet networking; includes Wi-Fi DirectTM
Versatile2 front trays plus rear tray for envelopes & specialty media
Replacement Ink252 Standard-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
252XL High-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
254XL Extra High-capacity Black
ReliableDesigned to be jam free
WorkForce WF-7620 Product SpecificationsPDF, 629K, 2 pages
PrecisionCore - Next-Generation Inkjet TechnologyPDF, 2.69MB, 15 pages
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability