This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lexmark MX720 MX721ade Monochrome Laser Multifunction Printer, Copier, Fax, Scanner Item # 6448371
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Print Speed: 65 ppm
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 5000 - 75000 pages
- Monochrome Laser
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing: Integrated Duplex
|Maximum Copy Speed (Monochrome)||65 copies/min|
|maximum monthly volume||5000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200.00012 dpi|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||65 pages/min|
|functionality||Copy; Fax; Print; Scan|
|PC faxing capability||Yes|
|total paper tray capacity||650 sheets|
|Wireless Print Technologies||Google Cloud Print; AirPrint|
|Print Color||Black & White|
|Product Type||Monochrome All-In-One Machine|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Product Name||MX721ade Multifunction Laser Printer|
|media type||Plain Paper; Label; Paper Label; Envelope; Card Stock; Transparency; Dual Web Label|
|Media Size||Oficio; Envelope No. 7 3/4; Envelope No. 9; B5 (JIS); Envelope No. 10; Universal; 104.14; 210.82; 215.9; 147.32; 175.768; 85.598; 184.15; 109.22; 210.058|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Fast monochrome MFP just fits
Put output at up to 65 pages per minute1 and scanning at up to 150 sides per minute in more places with the Lexmark MX721ade, the multifunction product with features and performance to satisfy even large workgroups. Robust paper handling technology is designed to make printing more reliable, while long-life imaging components increase uptime and thoughtful engineering enhances serviceability. A tablet-like 7-inch class [17.8-cm] touch screen with the customizable convenience and productivity apps of the e-Task interface keeps you informed and in control, whether you connect via Ethernet, USB or mobile. And Lexmark-exclusive full-spectrum security helps protect your device, your network and your best ideas.
Engineered to last
Steel frames and a robust paper feeding system that reliably handles diverse media types and sizes support heavy-duty use and a long life in even the harshest environments. Plus, innovations in part replacement and accessibility help you resolve problems quickly.
With access to input capacity of up to 3300 sheets, replacement toner cartridges that go as high as 55,000 pages2 , 200-sheet automatic document feeder, long-life imaging unit and fuser that may never need replacement, you’ll spend more time printing and less time doing maintenance.
Blazing output, amazing input
A first page as fast as four seconds sets the stage for printing and copying at up to 65 ppm1 , backed by the powerful combination of 1.2-GHz quad-core processor and up to 6 GB of memory. Single-pass two-sided scanning at up to 150 spm completes the speed equation, bolstered by bigger-than-ever 200-page document feeder capacity.
In the box
- Lexmark MX721ade multifunction laser printer
- Up to 11,000 pages* starter return program toner cartridge
- Return program imaging unit
- Software and documentation CD
- Setup guide or sheet (network and local attachment)
- RJ-11 Phone cable or adapter (country dependent)
- Power cord(s)
- Statement of limited warranty / guarantee
- Stability sheet and safety sheet or booklet
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information
*Average Continuous Cartridge Yield in one-sided (simplex) mode 11,000 standard pages. Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752.
Ethernet, USB or parallel cable not included.
Box contents may vary by country and/or reseller. Subject to change without notice.
Printable Product BrochurePDF, 355K, 4 pages
Lexmark Mono single and multifunction printersReliable. Secure. Productive.PDF, 6.61MB, 8 pages
- 1 Print and copy speeds measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and ISO/IEC 24735 respectively (ESAT). For more information see: www.lexmark.com/ISOspeeds.
- 2 Average standard page yield value declared in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752.
- 3 This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)