This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Scholastic Rookie Read-About™ Science: How Things Work, X-Ray Machines, Grades 1 - 2, Box Of 100 Item # 645761
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Engage students in your classroom with this science book. The photos are in full color and the text is simple to read, so students can gain a full understanding of the subject matter.
- Full-color photographs give children a real-life look at the subject matter.
- Text is simple for easy learning.
- Includes a picture glossary to reinforce key vocabulary terms.
- Suitable for students in first grade through second grade.
- Students can learn a variety of scientific concepts regarding x-ray machines, medicine and technology.
|age recommendation||6 - 7 years|
|grade||1st grade; 2nd grade|
|number of pages||32|
|size||5 7/8" x 7"|