Smead® Fastener Folders With Reinforced Tab, 2 Fasteners, Letter Size, 1/3-Cut Tab, 3/4" Expansion, Manila, Box Of 50 Item # 648716
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
When sorting through files or sharing documents with coworkers, pages can get lost and mixed up before you know it. Prevent this issue by using fastener folders. They're letter size (8 1/2" x 11") and have 1/3 tab cut with 3/4" expansion to hold large files.
- Smead manila fastener folders with reinforced tab made from 11-pt manila stock.
- Scored for 3/4" expansion in case you have more involved projects.
- Strong, 2-prong, K-style fasteners keep papers in place.
- 1/3-cut tabs are reinforced for increased durability. Tabs are 1/2" high to stand taller than the files.
- A manila box of 50 folders comes in handy for busy offices.
|sheet size||Letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|fastener capacity||2 in.|
|fastener position||Position 3|
|Product Line||FastenerFolders With Reinforced Tab|
|number of fasteners||2|
|manufacturer||SMEAD MFG CO|
|Product Type||Classification Folder|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|
|Show More ▾|