Smead® Fastener Folders With Reinforced Tab, 2 Fasteners, Letter Size, 1/3-Cut Tab, 3/4" Expansion, Manila, Box Of 50 Item # 648716
When sorting through files or sharing documents with coworkers, pages can get lost and mixed up before you know it. Prevent this issue by using fastener folders. They're letter size (8 1/2" x 11") and have 1/3 tab cut with 3/4" expansion to hold large files.
- Smead manila fastener folders with reinforced tab made from 11-pt manila stock.
- Scored for 3/4" expansion in case you have more involved projects.
- Strong, 2-prong, K-style fasteners keep papers in place.
- 1/3-cut tabs are reinforced for increased durability. Tabs are 1/2" high to stand taller than the files.
- A manila box of 50 folders comes in handy for busy offices.
|fastener capacity||2" in.|
|fastener position||postion 1; postion 3|
|Folder Thickness||11 pt.|
|manufacturer||Smead Manufacturing Company|
|number of fasteners||2|
|postconsumer recycled content||10%|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|total recycled content||10%|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.36 oz|
|Show More ▾|