This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Netgear ProSafe M4100-D12G Ethernet Switch Item # 649936
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Intelligent Edge M4100 series consists of 12 fully managed switches ranging from 8-port Fast Ethernet to 50-port Gigabit Ethernet. They are ideal for all organizations considering reliable, affordable and simple access layer switching with CLI scripting, Layer 3 static routing as well as PoE scalability. As a cost-effective component of converged voice, video and data networking solutions, NETGEAR M4100 series delivers a secure, intelligent edge in commercial buildings and large campus LAN environments. PoE (802.3af) and PoE+ (802.3at) versions of M4100 series are perfect for Wireless access points, IP telephony, CCTV and video-surveillance deployments.
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP|
|form factor||Desktop; Wall Mountable|
|Management||Web-based Management; Command Line Interface (CLI); Telnet; VLAN|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Number of SFP Slots||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|ports||12 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 USB|
|power source||AC Adapter|
|Shared SFP Slot||Yes|
|Total Number of Network Ports||12|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The NETGEAR® Intelligent Edge M4100 series consists of 12 fully managed switches, ranging from 8-port Fast Ethernet to 50-port Gigabit Ethernet. They are ideal for all organizations considering reliable, affordable and simple access layer switching with CLI, advanced scripting capabilities and Layer 3 routing.
As a cost-effective component of converged voice, video and data networking solutions, NETGEAR M4100 series delivers a secure edge in commercial buildings and campus LAN environments: PoE (802.3af) and PoE+ (802.3at) versions of M4100 series are perfect for Wireless access points, IP telephony and IP surveillance deployments.
- Managed switch with industry-standard CLI, telnet and fully functional web interface
- Best combination of wire speed performance, security and convergence
- Easy to set up and use with automatic VoIP and IP Cameras – including VLAN routing wizard
- Desktop form factor
- 12 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports
- 2 Gigabit Fiber (SFP) uplinks
- 1 x PoE+ 30W allows switch to be powered by PoE+ or used to provide redundant power to the switch when powered by external outlet
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- LIFETIME Advanced Tech Support via chat
- LIFETIME Next Business Day Replacement
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 328 x 169 x 43.2 mm (12.91 x 6.65 x 1.7 in)
- Weight: 1.33 kg (2.9 lb)
- ProSAFE® M4100 series switch
- Power cord
- Rubber footpads for tabletop installation
- Rubber caps for the SFP sockets
- Mini-USB console cable with one Mini B connector and one type A connector
- Resource CD with links to online documentation: USB drivers for the Mini-USB console; Switch MIB; ProSAFE M4100 Managed
- Switch Quick Installation Guide, ProSAFE M4100 Hardware Installation Guide; ProSAFE Managed Switch Command-Line Interface
- (CLI) User Manual; ProSAFE M4100 Managed Switches Administration Manual
- Technical Documentation online repository: http://www.downloads.netgear.com/docs/m4100/enu/202-11161-01/