This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Cost effective solutions to meet your Basic needs
- ePDU G3 models feature IEC outlet grip, color-coded outlet sections, low-profile form factor and a high operating temperature for best-in-class power management
- Available in horizontal and vertical solutions for a wide range of key applications
- Clearly labeled circuits simplify load balancing
- UL 60950 compliant to meet industry requirements
- Ranges from 15A to 30A up to 208V to offer a variety of plug and outlet configurations
|cord length||6 ft|
|Voltage (Input)||230 V|
|Maximum Input Current||35 V|
|dimensions||66-1/2 in. X 2-3/64 in. X 2-1/10 in.|
|Product Type||Power Distribution Units (PDUs)|
|Output Receptacles||30; 6|
|Product Name||ePDU 36-Outlets PDU|
|Power Rating (Watt)||12480|
Eaton Basic rackmount PDU
Basic rackmount PDUs have the form factor and receptacle choices to meet the needs of the demanding data center architect. Basic models feature Eaton's patented IEC outlet grip plug retention, color-coded outlet sections, a low-profile form factor, branch circuit protection and a high operating temperature threshold.
A “U” or “RU” refers to the unit of measurement for racks, PDUs, and UPS products. Rack unit size is defined by the Electronic Industries Alliance (EIA). 1U is equal to 1.75” or 44.45mm. Many rack power distribution units come in 0U (vertical mounting), 1U or 2U (horizontal mounting).
Yes, the Eaton Rack PDU products have universal mounting hardware that will allow it to mount into our competitor’s products. Our tool-less mounting buttons allow the PDUs to seamlessly mount no matter the enclosure.
The estimated lifespan of a PDU is roughly 100,000 hours, but with regular maintenance many PDUs can last longer.
Our rack PDUs have a standard 24 month warranty, but if you register your product the standard warranty is extended to 36 months.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability