This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Scotch® Heavy-Duty Shipping Tape With Dispenser, 1-7/8" x 22.2 Yd., Clear Item # 650457
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Get the seal you need to safely ship packages with this Scotch heavy-duty shipping tape. It comes with a convenient dispenser to help make packing up boxes a breeze. The adhesive is designed to stick to most types of boxes, and it boasts great holding power to accommodate heavy weight loads. Use Scotch shipping tape to take care of all your shipping and moving needs today.
- Secures heavy packages.
- Solvent-free hot-melt adhesive.
- Locks out moisture and debris.
- Tensile strength of 30 lb per inch.
- Withstands a wide temperature range.
- Great for most boxes, including 100% recycled boxes.
- Resists tearing, splitting and slivering.
- Meets U.S. postal regulations for standard packages.
- Backed by the manufacturer's Stay Sealed guarantee.
- Clear for label protection.
- Includes 1 roll of Scotch packing tape and 1 refillable handheld dispenser.
|material family||Synthetic Fiber|
|temperature range||40 °F - 120 °F|
|Temperature Range (Maximum)||120 °F|
|Temperature Range (Minimum)||40 °F|
|Usage||Moving; Shipping; Storage|
|Product Line||Heavy-Duty Shipping Tape With Dispenser|
|Product Type||Packing Tape|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape
The Ease of Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape(1)Super strong to withstand rough handling in shipping. Guaranteed to stay sealed.1 Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging tape seals seams with one strip so boxes stay closed. It also resists slivering, splinting, splitting, and tearing.
Store That Tape! Cabinet Pack
Which Scotch® Packaging Tape is Right For You?
- 1 If your box does not stay sealed, 3M will refund the purchase price of this tape. Proof of purchase required. Not applicable in Australia and New Zealand.
- 2 in shear adhesion holding power, compared to acrylic tapes based on ASTMB D3654B.