This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Viewsonic PA503W 3D Ready DLP Projector - HDTV - 16:9 Item # 654427
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The ViewSonic PA503W projector features an intuitive, user-friendly design. SuperColor technology offers a wider color range for lifelike image projection. With advanced audiovisual features, flexible connectivity options, and an affordable price, the PA503W is ideal for use in education and small business environments.
|3D Type||3D Ready|
|Brightness||3600 ANSI lumens|
|contrast ratio||22000:1 (dynamic)|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||10000 Hour|
|Lamp Power||200 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||25 ft|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|native resolution||1280 x 800|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||5000 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||260 W|
|ports||1 HDMI; 1 USB|
|Projection Method||Front; Ceiling|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.89 lb|
|What's Included||PA503W 3600 Lumens WXGA HDMI Projector; Power cable; VGA Cable; Laser Remote Control With Batteries; Quick Start Guide; ViewSonic Wizard CD (With User Guide)|
|white brightness (white light output)||3600 lm|
|Show More ▾|
ViewSonic PA503W 3600 Lumens WXGA HDMI Projector
- WXGA (1280x800) 3600 Lumens Projector with a 22,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, Vetical Keystoning and a Screen Size of 105-Inches from 12-Feet; 260-Inches from 30-Feet
- With advanced color technology and outstanding sharpness, this feature-rich projector also provides a vast selection of inputs while offering industry-leading durability and dust-resistance
- Audiovisual features, flexible connectivity options, and an affordable price makes the PA503W ideal for use in education and small business environments
- Convenient design with up to 15,000 lamp hours (SuperEco mode), optical zoom, and a muted gray and white finish
- 1.55~1.71 throw ratio, 3.28ft - 36.02 ft throw distance; Mini USB, 3.5mm Audio In/Out, Control (RS232), HDMI, VGA In/Out, Composite RCA Video In; Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 8.6 x 4.3 Inches
- 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1-year limited warranty on lamp, 1st year free Express Exchange service with product registration; Box includes PA503W Projector, Power Cable, VGA Cable, Remote Control, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD
- Compatible with Mac, and Windows, can be connected with DVD players, Blu-ray players, Amazon FireTV, AppleTV, Google Chromecast and more
*Energy consumption and lamp life may vary based on actual usage and other factors.
Balanced Color and BrightnessA choice of 5 unique view modes provide the best possible viewing experience in any environment regardless of ambient light.
Dual 3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI InputsDesigned with two HDMI ports, this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device, and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. 3D images can be viewed with optional ViewSonic PGD-350 Shutter Glasses, or any other compatible 3D glasses.
Industry-leading WarrantyViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange service* for an added value worth up to $150**.
*One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration. **Up to $150 added value over competitive models with 1-year warranty and based on extended warranties from manufacturers and not third party warranty providers.