This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The Lexmark CX825dtfe color A4 MFP combines print speed of up to 52 pages per minute, ease of use, professional color and standard input capacity. A powerful processor helps the CX825dtfe handle complex jobs. Professional color features include ultra-sharp color quality and spot color replacement.
- Great for busy workgroups with easy-to-use features.
- Features a 10" color touchscreen for easier navigation.
- Prints up to 55 pages per minute in black and color. Automatic 2-sided printing helps save time and money.
- Makes up to 55 black and color copies per minute. Copy reduction and enlargement — 25% to 400%.
- Includes flatbed scanner. Faxes at the speed of 3 seconds per page.
- A 1.6 GHz dual-core processor with 2GB of memory.
- Maximum true color resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Features 4 paper trays — total paper capacity of 1,750 sheets.
- 250,000 page monthly duty cycle.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|automatic document feeder capacity||1750 sheets|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|form factor||Floor Standing|
|functionality||print; scan; copy; fax|
|manufacturer||Lexmark International, Inc|
|maximum black and white print speed||55 ppm|
|maximum color print speed||55 ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||250,000|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||1200 dpi|
|maximum true color print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 550 Sheet; 1 x Multipurpose Tray 100 Sheet; 1 x Output Bin 300 Sheet|
|Media Size||Folio - 8.27" x 13"; Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"; Oficio; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"; DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"; A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"; C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"; Universal; A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"; B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; Envelope No. 9 - 3.80" x 8.80"; B5 Envelope - 6.92" x 9.84"; 4" x 6"|
|media type||Label; Card Stock; Banner Paper; Plain Paper; Envelope; Vinyl Label; Polyester Label|
|power source||AC Supply|
|printing application||Plain Paper Print|
|screen size||10 in.|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||325 lb|
|What's Included||CX825dtfe Colour Laser Multifunction Printer; Hard Disk; 2 x 550-Sheet Trays; Up to 8,000*-page black toner cartridge; Up to 17,000*-page cyan, magenta, yellow toner cartridges; Up to 175,000** pages photoconductor and up to 300,000** pages developer unit; Software and Documentation CD; Power Cord(s); RJ-11 Phone cable (country dependent); Setup Guides (network and local attachment); Statement of Limited Warranty / Guarantee; Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information|
|Wireless Print Technology||Apple AirPrint|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Fast print speed plus enhanced finishing supports high-volume productionThe Lexmark CX825dtfe color letter/A4 MFP combines print speed of up to 55 pages per minute, ease of use, professional color and standard input capacity of up to 1750 pages plus an inline staple finisher.
A 1.6 GHz quad core processor with 2 GB of standard memory helps the CX825 Series handle complex jobs, while print speed of up to 55 ppm allows users in high-volume print environments to get fast color output. Even large color print jobs complete quickly so users are more productive.
Professional color features include ultra-sharp 4800 Color Quality, PANTONE® calibration and spot color replacement for repeatable color accuracy even with critical corporate identity elements.
eSF flexibility with multi-touch screen
Lexmark-exclusive Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF) makes the MFP programmable to meet the needs of each customer and industry. And the CX825 Series’ 10-inch class e-Task color touch screen features an ultra-smooth surface that can be activated by almost anything, including pens, fingertips or nails--without pressure or direct skin contact.
Advanced media handling with built-in staple finishing
It starts with standard input capacity of up to 1750 pages of input capacity (expandable to 4500), includes a compact inline staple finisher and prints on the broadest media weight range of any letter/A4 color laser MFP--from tissue-thin paper to thick card stock.
It starts with 1200 dpi CCD-based scan quality for color and information accuracy, then adds automatic size sensing and ultrasonic multifeed detection to ensure that every page intended for archiving or integration into your digital workflow is successfully scanned.
Long-life components and high-volume toner
Minimizing maintenance reduces downtime, so the CX825 features photoconductor units that last up to 175,000 pages, and replacement toner rated at up to 33,000 black and up to 22,000 color pages. ( Average continuous black or continuous composite CMY declared cartridge yield up to this number of standard pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798.)
- Lexmark CX825de colour laser multifunction printer with hard disk
- Includes 2 of the 550-sheet trays, inline Staple Finisher and a caster base.
- Up to 8,000-page black toner cartridge
- Up to 17,000-page cyan, magenta, yellow toner cartridges
- Up to 175,000** pages photoconductor and up to 300,000** pages developer unit
- Software and Documentation CD
- Power Cord(s)
- RJ-11 Phone cable (country dependent)
- Setup Guides (network and local attachment)
- Statement of limited warranty / guarantee
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information
* Average continuous black or continuous composite CMY declared cartridge yield up to this number of standard pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798.
** Photoconductor Unit and Developer Unit maximum yield estimate based on 3 average letter/A4-size pages per print job and 5% average coverage per page. Actual Yield may vary based on other factors such as device speed, paper size and feed orientation, toner coverage, tray source, percentage of black-only printing and average print job complexity.
Ethernet, USB or parallel cable not included.
Box contents may vary by country and/or reseller. Subject to change without notice.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability