Samsung 860 QVO 1TB Internal Solid State Drive For Desktops, 1GB Cache, SATA 3.0, MZ-76Q1T0B/AM Item # 6551729
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Transform your existing desktop PC into a like-new computer with this 1TB internal solid state drive. Besides offering plenty of storage space for your documents, photos, files and programs, this solid state drive promotes faster boot-ups, shutdowns and file transfers and improves the responsiveness of your programs.
- 1TB (1000GB) maximum storage capacity.
- SATA 6Gbps interface. Backwards compatible with SATA 3Gbps and SATA 1.5Gbps interfaces.
- 1GB cache buffer helps boost processing speeds.
- Blazing-fast read and write times. Up to 550Mbps sequential read speed and up to 520Mbps sequential write speed. TurboWrite technology improves long-term performance.
- Compatible with PC, Mac and Linux.
- Includes Samsung Magician software, letting you monitor drive health, boost performance and perform other tasks.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|storage capacity||1 TB|
|device connector type||SATA III|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows Server 2003; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X; Linux|
|dimensions||17/64 in. X 3-15/16 in. X 2-49/64 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||WEEE|
|Product Type||Internal Solid State Storage Drive|
|Product Name||SSD 860 QVO 2.5" SATA III 1TB|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||576716800|
|Product Series||860 QVO|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||545259520|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
|Form Factor: 2.5" SATA III||V-NAND ||550MB/s Seq. Read |
|520MB/s Seq. Write ||Secure Encryption ||3-year Limited Warranty |
Quality and Value Optimized SSDMore accessible terabyte capacity. The 860 QVO SSD gives you huge storage, with solid performance and reliability with exceptional value. Now's the time to upgrade or expand to the fast SSD you need.
Speed Up to a New NormalSpeed it all up. Up to 550 MB/s read and 520 MB/s write speeds give the experience of a new computer with fast boot-ups, shutdowns, transfers, and application responsiveness. Intelligent TurboWrite accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer.1
Trusted ReliabilityAlways be sure. The 860 QVO is your reliable alternative to legacy storage, built with Samsung V-NAND technology, and backed by a limited warranty of 3-years or up to 1,440 TBW.2
Smart CompatibilityBenefit from fast, fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC3 algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
Terabyte-level capacityAmple capacity at fast speed is worth the switch. Terabyte-level capacity4 on a fast SSD elevates your computing experience. Upgrade from multiple storage solutions to the simple speed of one single mass-storage SSD to keep both your OS applications and massive data all together.
Samsung MagicianAdvanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- 1 Performance may vary depending on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. The sequential write performances are measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated. The sequential write performances may not be sustained for the portion of data exceeding over Intelligent TurboWrite buffer size. Sequential performance measurements are based on CrystalDiskMark v. 5.0.2. Random performance measurements are based on IOmeter1.1.0. Test system configuration: Intel® Core i7-4790k CPU@4GHz, DDR3 1600MHz 8GB, OS-Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, Chipset-ASUS-Z97-PRO. The Intelligent TurboWrite technology adjusts the buffer size to optimal level within the usable disk space; up to 42 GB for 1 TB model and up to 78 GB for 2TB and 4 TB models. For more information on the Intelligent TurboWrite, please visit www.samsungssd.com.
- 2 TBW: Terabytes Written. Warrantied TBW: 360 TBW for 1TB model, 720 TBW for 2TB model, and 1,440 TBW for 4TB model. 3-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on warranty, please find the enclosed warranty statement in the package.
- 3 Error Correction Code
- 4 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes by IDEMA. A certain portion of capacity may be used for system file and maintenance use, so the actual capacity may differ from what is indicated on the product label.