This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Dell UltraSharp U2421E 23.8" LCD Monitor - 24" Class Item # 6557345
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Always the best view. See consistent, vibrant colors across a wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology.
- Easy on the eyes. This TUV Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It's designed to optimize eye comfort even over an extended period of time.
- Power of USB-C. Charge your connected laptop with up to 65 W of power using USB-C, a single cable solution that transmits power, data and video signals. And with the Always On Power Delivery feature, your laptop will keep charging, even when the monitor is turned off. USB-C also saves up to 72% of workspace setup time, reduces cable clutter and enables quick transitions from your desk.
- Connect to productivity. Experience outstanding wired connection to your network. With extensive connectivity options like RJ45 and USB-C, your monitor serves as a productivity hub that delivers stable Ethernet and power - all in a clutter-free setup.
- Color consistency comes standard. Your UltraSharp monitor is factory calibrated at 99% sRGB coverage to an accuracy of Delta-E less than 2, for precise hues right out of the box. Plus with 85% coverage of the DCI-P3 color space, you will see images and video in an even wider range of colors.
- Free up valuable desk space. Optimize your workspace with a stylish monitor featuring a thin panel profile, a compact base, and a cable management slot that can hide cable cutter from view. Plus the conveniently placed USB downstream ports (one featuring power charging) gives you easy access to what you need.
- Enhanced manageability. Managing your monitor is easy with MAC Address pass-through, PXE Boot, and Wake-on-LAN conveniently built in.
- Adjust to your comfort. Pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long. Their improved design, with the hinge on the riser, makes it easier to adjust while keeping the riser in the same place.
- Essential screen performance. Experience clarity and detail with Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution on a 23.8" screen.
- Expand your efficiency. The virtually borderless InfinityEdge design lets you enjoy a seamless view of your content across multiple monitors. And, with dual monitors, you can increase your productivity by up to 21%.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||24 in.|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||1000:1|
|Input Connection Type||HDMI; DisplayPort|
|ports||Display Port; USB-C|
|Maximum Power Consumption||17.2 W|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||178 degrees|
|Stand Adjustments||Swivel; Pivot; Tilt; Height|
|Eco Label Standard||TCO Certified|
|manufacturer||DELL MARKETING L.P.|
|Show More ▾|
It’s hard to look awayEasy on the eyes: ComfortView Plus is an always-on, built-in low blue light screen that optimizes eye comfort by reducing potentially harmful blue light emissions while delivering excellent color accuracy.
Color consistency comes standard: See consistent, vibrant colors across a wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology. With 99% sRGB coverage to an accuracy of Delta-E less than 2, you get precise hues right out of the box.
See more, scroll less: Boost productivity with an extended vertical view on this 24" 16:10 WUXGA (1920 x 1200) display which provides 11% more on-screen real estate.
Your productivity hubConnect to productivity: With connectivity options like RJ45 and USB-C®, your monitor delivers robust Ethernet and power (up to 90 W) — all in a clutter-free setup.
Quick access: Conveniently placed SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps and USB-C ports located at the front of the monitor allow quick connections to storage devices, mobile phones and other peripherals while enabling up to 15 W of power delivery (via USB-C).
Enhanced manageability: Managing your monitor is easy with MAC Address pass-through, PXE Boot, and Wake-on-LAN conveniently built in.
Set up for more: DP out connectivity enables a multi-monitor setup by daisy chaining up to three monitors.
A step forward in designBeauty meets function: Masterfully crafted with a premium platinum silver finish, small base and an elegant cable management system that hides cords within the monitor riser.
Easy to use: Navigate the menu and adjust screen settings with the joystick control. We’ve also given you the option to snap on the Dell Slim Soundbar (SB521A) and enjoy exceptional sound quality.
Comfort is key: Tilt, swivel, pivot and adjust the height of your monitor to a maximum of 150 mm because you should be comfortable while you work.
Expand your efficiency: Experience a seamless view across multiple monitors with the virtually borderless InfinityEdge design. And, with a dual monitor setup, you can increase your productivity by up to 21%.
Green thinking: For today and tomorrowEnvironmental standards: This monitor meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards such as EnergyStar®, EPEAT® Gold, and TCO certified.
Eco-conscious packaging: To reduce our manufacturing impact on the environment, this monitor is shipped Styrofoam-free and the packaging is made of at least 75% recycled cardboard.
Energy conservation: Save energy when your monitor is not in use with PowerNap, a feature that dims or puts your monitor to sleep when it’s not in use.
Advancing sustainability: Dell Technologies is committed to reducing environmental impact throughout the product lifecycle.
Dell Display ManagerProductive at every level: Easy Arrange allows you to easily tile multiple applications across one or more screens with 38 pre-set window partitions and the ability to personalize up to five windows, giving you improved multitasking abilities.
Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged.
More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup.
The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster.
Connectivity OptionsPorts & Slots:
1. Security Lock Slot | 2. Power Connector | 3. HDMI Port | 4. DisplayPort (In) | 5. USB Type-C™/DisplayPort | 6. DisplayPort (Out) | 7. SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen 1) | 8. Audio Line-Out Port | 9. SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen 1) | 10. RJ-45 Connector | 11. SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen 1) | 12. USB Type-C™ Downstream Port | 13. Stand Lock
1. Power Cable | 2. USB-C Cable (C to C) | 3. USB-C Cable (C to A) | 4. DP to DP Cable