Evan-Moor® Daily Summer Activities, Moving From 1st To 2nd Grade Item # 656750
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep learning alive during the summer time
- Includes 10 weeks of appropriate, teacher-developed practice activities in major subject areas.
- Helps your child make a successful transition from one grade to the next.
- Includes language arts practice. :Features a fiction and non-fiction story with comprehension questions each week, manuscript handwriting practice, creative writing activities, 6 spelling words to learn each week and sentences to correct for capitalization, punctuation and grammar.
- Includes mathematics practice. Features addition and subtraction facts, word problems, counting, 2-digit addition and subtraction without borrowing and carrying.
- Includes language skills. Learn alphabetical order, contractions, nouns and verbs, synonyms and antonyms, as well as vowel sounds.
- Includes beginning geography. Learn map symbols for reading simple maps.
|age recommendation||6 years|
|number of pages||144|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|subject||addition; general mathematics; grammar; language|