This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Evan-Moor® Daily Summer Activities, Moving From 2nd To 3rd Grade Item # 656765
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep learning alive during the summer time
- Includes 10 weeks of appropriate, teacher-developed practice activities in major subject areas.
- Helps your child make a successful transition from one grade to the next.
- Includes language arts practice. :Features a fiction and non-fiction story with comprehension questions each week, 8 to 10 spelling words to learn each week, manuscript handwriting practice, creative writing activities and sentences to correct for capitalization, punctuation and grammar.
- Includes mathematics practice. Features addition and subtraction facts, word problems, 2- and 3-digit addition and subtraction with and without borrowing and carrying, multiplication facts to 25 and practice cards for addition and subtraction facts from 10 to 18.
- Includes language skills. Learn alphabetical order, contractions, nouns and verbs, synonyms and antonyms, vowel sounds and parts of sentences.
- Includes beginning geography. Learn map symbols for reading simple maps.
|age recommendation||7 years|
|number of pages||144|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|subject||addition; general mathematics; grammar; language|