This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Evan-Moor® Daily Summer Activities, Moving From 3rd To 4th Grade Item # 656770
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep learning alive during the summer time
- Includes 10 weeks of appropriate, teacher-developed practice activities in major subject areas.
- Helps your child make a successful transition from one grade to the next.
- Includes language arts practice. Features a fiction and non-fiction story with comprehension questions each week, 10 spelling words to learn each week, cursive handwriting practice, creative writing activities, alphabetical order, contractions, parts of speech, as well as synonyms, antonyms and homophones and sentences to correct for capitalization, punctuation and grammar.
- Includes mathematics practice. Features multiplication and division facts word problems, 2- and 3-digit addition and subtraction with borrowing and carrying, dividing by 1 digit, multiplication by 1 and 2 digits, fractions and graphing.
- Includes geography skills. Learn map symbols for reading maps.
|age recommendation||8 years|
|number of pages||144|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|subject||addition; general mathematics; grammar; language|