This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Evan-Moor® Daily Summer Activities, Moving From 4th To 5th Grade Item # 656775
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep learning alive during the summer time
- Includes 10 weeks of appropriate, teacher-developed practice activities in major subject areas.
- Helps your child make a successful transition from one grade to the next.
- Includes language arts practice. Features 2 stories with comprehension questions each week, 12 spelling words to learn each week, alphabetical order, contractions, parts of speech, synonyms, antonyms and homophones, as well as analogies, prefixes and suffixes and sentences to correct for capitalization, punctuation and grammar.
- Includes mathematics practice. Features multiplication and division facts, word problems, up to 4-digit addition and subtraction with borrowing and carrying, dividing by 1 digit, multiplication by 1 and 2 digits, fractions, graphing, geometry and measurement.
- Includes geography skills. Learn map symbols for reading maps.
- Includes cursive handwriting practice and creative writing activities.
- Includes practice cards for multiplication and division facts through the 9s.
|age recommendation||9 years|
|number of pages||144|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|subject||addition; general mathematics; grammar; language|