This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HON® 600-Series Standard Lateral File With Lock, 4 Drawers, 53"H x 30"W x 19 1/4"D, Charcoal Item # 657043
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Lateral file offers exceptional construction with double-walled base for maximum rigidity
- Baked enamel finish over rust-inhibiting, phosphate pretreatment adds more durability.
- Telescoping, ball-bearing suspension delivers remarkably smooth drawer operation.
- Drawers accommodate letter- or legal-size folders from side-to-side with included adjustable hangrails.
- Drawers are flush at the top and sides and feature aluminum recessed drawer pulls with a plastic label holder and drawer extension restraint.
- Mechanical interlock allows only 1 drawer to open at a time.
- Design also includes 4 adjustable leveling guides for stability, HON One Key interchangeable core removable locks, and reinforced case steel construction. Lock mechanism secures both sides of drawers.
- Greener choice — contains 25% postconsumer recycled content.
- Certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific indoor air quality emission requirements.
|depth||19 1/4 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2|
|file cabinet features||levelers; ball-bearing suspension; impact resistant|
|file size accepted||letter/legal|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|number of drawers||4|
|postconsumer recycled content||25%|
|total recycled content||25%|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|
HON® 600-Series Standard Lateral File With Lock, 4 Drawers, 53H x 30W x 19 1/4D, Charcoal is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by acerepro from Worst Purchase This item arrived damaged. Even without the damage it isn't well made. Not sturdy. Definitely not worth the money.
Date published: 2015-01-26