This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Evan-Moor® Daily Math Practice, Grade 4 Item # 657090
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Provide your students with research-based and award-winning math practice that easily integrates into any classroom!
- Based on NCTM standards, this workbook addresses key learning objectives.
- Resources include 3 reproducible student pages for each week of a 36-week school year.
- Includes an answer key, scope and sequence chart.
- Includes computation facts. Students learn multi-digit addition with and without regrouping, multi-digit subtraction with and without regrouping, multi-digit multiplication, division with single-digit divisor, addition and subtraction of fractions.
- Contains number skills. Students learn the base 10 system, word/standard forms, place value, rounding, odd/even numbers, ordinals, estimation and many more.
- Covers patterns and algebra. Students learn figural patterns, numerical patterns, expressions, function tables and ratios.
- With geometry/spatial, students learn about 2- and 3-dimensional shapes, symmetry and much more!
- Measurement topics include weight and capacity, time, temperature, length and much more!
- Covers data/probability skills, too. Students learn coordinate graphing, number lines, constructing graphs, interpreting graphs, range, mode and median, probability and permutations/combinations.
|age recommendation||Child years|
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|