Evan-Moor® Daily Math Practice, Grade 6 Item # 657115
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Provide your students with research-based and award-winning math practice that easily integrates into any classroom!
- Based on NCTM standards, this workbook addresses key learning objectives.
- Resources include 3 reproducible student pages for each week of a 36-week school year.
- Includes an answer key, scope and sequence chart.
- Includes computation facts. Students learn multi-digit addition with and without regrouping, multi-digit subtraction with and without regrouping, multi-digit multiplication and division, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of decimals and fractions, addition and subtraction of negative numbers.
- Contains number skills. Students learn the base 10 system, word/standard forms, place value, rounding, estimation, properties/relationships, factors and GCF, and much more.
- Covers patterns and algebra. Students learn figural patterns, numerical patterns, expressions, function tables and equations.
- Contains geometry/spatial lessons. Students learn 2-dimensional shapes, 3-dimensional shapes, symmetry, congruency, spatial and angle.
- Measurement topics include weight and capacity, time, temperature and much more!
- Covers data/probability skills, too. Students learn coordinate graphing, constructing graphs, interpreting graphs, range and much more.
|age recommendation||11-12 years|
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|