Evan-Moor® Read And Understand Literature Genres, Folktales & Fables, Grades 2-3 Item # 657135
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
These stories have been handed down through many generations — by word-of-mouth or writing
- The appeal they hold for young readers makes them ideal focal points for learning and discussion.
- Features 23 1- to 3-page stories, each followed by 3 to 4 pages of activities that build reading skills.
- These stories, borrowed from diverse cultures, vary in reading difficulty from first through beginning-third grade to meet a range of needs.
- Practice activities for every story include a comprehension page.
- There are 2 or 3 pages for practice of skills such as word meaning and phonetic elements. Elements include: blends, vowel sounds, word families, rhyming, sequence of events, adding ed, ing and er, characterization and personification.
- Exercises challenge students to recall details, draw conclusions, make inferences, make comparisons and consider word meanings.
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|