This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Intuit® QuickBooks® Desktop Enterprise Gold 2020, 2 User, 1-Year Subscription, Windows®, Download Item # 6583773
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Grow your business with QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Gold. Real-time data and easily controllable individual user permissions let you and staff get an accurate look at inflows and outflows as well as customers, vendors and inventory items so that you can manage your business precisely. Custom data fields provide extra insights, and you can combine multiple reports so that you have the fullest picture of what's going on in your business. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Gold also includes enhanced payroll so you can easily manage complex teams.
- Enhanced accounting software for medium businesses.
- Provides a huge range of custom reports so you can gather business insights.
- Incorporates enhanced payroll management.
- Includes a 12-month, 2-user subscription.
|Product Line||Desktop Enterprise Gold|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8.1 Update 1; Windows 10; Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1; Windows Server 2008 R2 SP2; Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2012 R2; Windows Server 2016; Windows Server 2019|
|Product Type||Small Business Finance Software Product Key & Box|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Gold
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2020 - Work faster. Get paid faster.QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is a flexible accounting software with smart features for growing businesses, 6X the capacity of other QuickBooks products1 and the ability to concurrently support up to 30 users in no time.2 Organize your books, track sales and inventory, get valuable insights through customized reports, and backup your data online.3 Get additional value by managing your payroll,4 and getting access anywhere, anytime, on any device.5 As a Priority Circle member, you also receive priority customer service, personalized experiences and over $2k worth of training credits.6 And with V20, receiving timely payments is now easier with automatic payment reminders and invoice email enhancements.
Boost productivity and cash flow with QuickBooks Enterprise 20.0QuickBooks Pro and Premier Desktop features, plus:
- 1 year subscription7
- Uncover business insights with industry-specific reports
- Create sales orders and track backorders
- Track costs for assembled products and inventory
- Set product/service prices by customer type
- Customize your inventory reports to get the right information for your business
- Receive priority customer service, personalized experiences, and special benefits as a Priority Circle Member6
See why Enterprise is the right choice
QuickBooks Enterprise Product Features
NEW! - Get Paid FasterGet paid faster by automatically reminding customers when payments are due
NEW! - Facilitate Quicker PaymentsFacilitate quicker payments by enabling customers to easily search for invoice emails by PO numbers
NEW! - Simplify Customer Payment ProcessingSimplify customer payment processing by consolidating multiple invoices into just one email8
NEW! - Save TimeSave time with improved navigation through reports with jobs & classes
More about Enterprise
- Contractors: job costs detail, unpaid bills by job
- Nonprofits: biggest donors and grants, budget vs. actual by programs
- Professional Services: unbilled expenses, billed vs. proposal by project
- Manufacturing & Wholesale: sales volume by customer, profitability by product
- Retailers: purchase volume by vendor, sales tax liability
QuickBooks Priority Circle: a new program with premium benefits to recognize our customer's loyalty.As a valued customer, you'll receive priority customer service, personalized experiences, and special benefits. You'll receive free access to a dedicated QuickBooks point of contact whom you can reach via their direct line and email to address your specific product needs and questions.6
Customer Success Managers can:
- Connect you to our top US-based customer care agents and onboarding specialists
- Provide access to free QuickBooks training classes
- Help ensure you're on the right products for your business
- Work with you to understand your business needs and how we can help you achieve your goals
Which Enterprise is Right for Your Business?
* Note that you must activate this QuickBooks Enterprise subscription by January 31, 2021. After 1 year, you will need to renew your subscription. Product registration required. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft. Windows Server 2012 (or R2), 2016 or 2019. 2.4 GHz processor. 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended). 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files). 4x DVD-ROM drive. Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed). Product registration required. Optimized for 1280x1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one workstation monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
Integration with other software: Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010 SP2–2016 or Office 365 (32- and 64-bit). E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010 SP2 - 2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, Outlook.com and other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Integration with QuickBooks POS 12.0 or 18.0. Transfer data from Quicken 2016–2019, QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2016-2020 and Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32- and 64-bit).
Browser requirement: Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit).
- 1 QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise allows you to add up to one million names (e.g. customers, vendors, employees) and up to one million items (e.g. inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
- 2 Licenses are available in single-user increments from 1 to 10 users or 30 users. Fees apply.
- 3 Online Backup Service requires Internet access and an active QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscription. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage, which includes all 45 days which you have stored. In some cases, data damage may be too extensive and the data file may be non-recoverable.
- 4 Active Enhanced Payroll subscription required.
- 5 Subject to availability of reliable Internet connection. See detailed list of systems requirements at https://www.rightnetworks.com/system-requirements/. See what RDP clients work with the hosting service at https://www.rightnetworks.com/system-requirements/. For compatible devices: https://enterprisesuite.intuit.com/features/technical-specs/.
- 6 Membership in Priority Circle and its benefits are available only to U.S. customers who have an active, paid subscription to one of the following products: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, QuickBooks Full Service Payroll, QuickBooks Online Payroll, and Desktop Assisted Payroll. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise customers must also meet the following requirements for membership: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise customers on the Full Service Plan must be on an active, paid subscription that is renewed on or after May 1st, 2019, at which time eligibility will be met. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise customers on all other Subscription Plans must be on an active, paid subscription that is purchased or renewed on or after September 18th, 2018 at which time eligibility will be met. Once active/paid subscription is cancelled or terminated for any reason, customer is no longer eligible to receive priority benefits. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to terminate or change without notice.
- 7 Note that you must activate this QuickBooks Enterprise subscription by January 31, 2021. After 1 year, you will need to renew your subscription. Product registration required. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- 8 Combining emails with QuickBooks Payment links are scheduled to become available by early 2020.
- 9 U.S.-based expert support for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is available weekdays from 4:00 am - 7:00 pm Pacific Standard Time. If support is needed outside these hours, the QuickBooks Core Support team is available 24/7. Support hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. Intuit reserves the right to limit each telephone contact to one hour and to one incident.
- 10 Online backup and data protection: Requires internet access for backup, restore and setup changes and comes bundled with Enterprise (as well as Pro Standard, Premier Standard, Pro Plus, and Premier Plus subscriptions). Standalone Intuit Data Backup MSRP $99.95 per year or MSRP $9.95 per month for a-la-carte purchases. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage which includes up to the last 45 days of successful back-ups. Data encrypted using AES 256-bit encryption. Not available to QuickBooks for Mac or QuickBooks Online users. Backup can only occur if Intuit Data Protect is correctly set up by user and should only be set up on a single computer. Latest available version of Intuit Data Protect for your version of QuickBooks is required to ensure proper functioning. Not intended as a file transfer, remote access solution for your QuickBooks file. Intuit Data Protect is not intended as a HIPAA solution and its use will not assist with or ensure HIPAA compliance. Hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. Holidays and events beyond our control. Subject to change at any time without notice.
- 11 Automatic QuickBooks product updates: Active QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscription members receive new versions of our products, along with updates to your current version, when and if released within 12 months of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise purchase date or subscription renewal date. Online access to training is included with each QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscription.
- 12 Advanced Reporting is included in all QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscriptions. Requires an internet connection.
- 13 QuickBooks Desktop Enhanced Payroll is included in the Gold and Platinum subscriptions. There are no additional monthly per employee fees. Active subscription, Internet access and Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) required. Direct deposit is free for employees. Additional fees may apply for direct deposit for vendors. QuickBooks Desktop Enhanced Payroll requires a supported version of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise updated to the most current maintenance release. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise supports over 100,000 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 150 employees. Support is available Monday-Friday, 6:00 am - 5:00 p.m Pacific Standard Time. Support is limited to set-up and usage questions. Intuit reserves the right to limit support to one hour per one question or issue. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime. File and e-pay features are available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability at www.payroll.com/fileandpay. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use e-file and e-pay features. Direct deposit to W-2 employees is free, but additional fees apply for direct deposit to 1099 vendors.
- 14 Advanced Inventory is included in the Platinum subscription only. Requires an internet connection.
- 15 Advanced Pricing is included in the Platinum subscription only. Requires an internet connection.