Evan-Moor® Giant Science Resource Book Item # 658545
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
From animal habitats to the human body, matter to machines, rainforests to recycling, it's all here in 1 easy-to-use volume!
- Includes 296 reproducible picture cards, diagrams, graphic organizers and student activity sheets that will get kids involved in science.
- Organized into the following science disciplines: life science, physical science, space science and environmental science.
- Features include a section of 13 forms and graphic organizers. Some examples are Venn diagrams, writing webs, outline forms, note-taking forms, report forms and world map.
- Life Science — plants, land, invertebrates, ocean invertebrates, amphibians, reptiles, birds, fish, mammals, prehistoric animals and the human body.
- Physical Science — magnets, electricity, day and night, light, sound, matter, energy, simple machines.
- Earth Science — land forms, weather, air, water and rocks.
- Space Science — moon phases, stars, eclipses and solar system.
- Environmental Science — habitats (rainforest, desert, savanna, pond, ocean, polar regions), endangered animals and recycling.
|age recommendation||6-12 years|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|