This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The VersaLink B600/B610 is a black-and-white printer with support for Letter-Legal. It has a 5" capacitive touch-screen UI that features tablet-like navigation and full customization.
|-014--upsell Short||Pick up the pace. Get faster black and white print speeds with this model.|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Max Resolution Class (B&W)||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Memory||2 GB|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||58|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Media Feeders||Input tray: 1 x automatic - 150 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m² - (16 lbs (Cover) (min) - 80 lbs (Cover) (max)) ¦ Input tray: 1 x automatic - 550 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m² - (16 lbs (Cover) (min) - 80 lbs (Cover) (max)) ¦ Input tray: 1 x automatic - 2000 sheets - 8.5 in x 11.7 in weight: 60 g/m² - 176 g/m² - (16 lbs (Cover) (min) - 65 lbs (Cover) (max)) ¦ Output tray: 1 - 500 sheets|
|Media Size||Letter - 8.50" x 11"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; 3.50" x 5"; 3" x 7.50"|
|Media Weight (lbs)||16 lbs (Cover) - 80 lbs (Cover)|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||2|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Print Color Capability||Monochrome|
|processor speed||1.05 GHz|
|RAM Installed (Max)||2 GB|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||20000|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|screen size||5 in.|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||2700 sheets|
|Weight (Approximate)||92.6 lb|
|What's Included||VersaLink B600 Printer; Standard Capacity Print Cartridge- Black: 10,300 print capacity; Software and Documentation CD; User Manual; Safety Regulatory; Recycling and Disposal Guides; Warranty Statement; Installation Guide; Quick Use Guides; Power Cord|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Xerox Loyalty Rebate ProgramGet a 10% Rebate on a New Xerox® Printer or MFPPDF, 482K, 2 pages
XEROX® CONNECTKEY® TECHNOLOGY—THE NEXUS OF YOUR COMPLETE PRODUCTIVITY ECOSYSTEM
From Xerox—the company that created the modern workplace—we present the next revolution in workplace productivity. With a consistent user experience across a wide range of devices, mobile and cloud connectivity and a growing library of apps to expand functionality, you’ll work faster, better and smarter.
Intuitive User Experience
An entirely new—and yet entirely familiar way to interact that includes a tablet-like experience with gesture-based touchscreen controls and easy customization.
Mobile and Cloud Ready
Instant connectivity to cloud and mobile devices right from the user interface, with access to pre-loaded, cloud-hosted services that let you work where, when and how you want.
Full multi-level protection for both documents and data, ready to guard against and eliminate emerging threats and meet or exceed regulatory compliance.
Enables Next Generation Services
Work more efficiently and manage resources more effectively. Easy integration of Xerox® Managed Print Services enables remote monitoring of service delivery and consumables.
Gateway to New Possibilities
Instantly extend your capabilities with access to the Xerox App Gallery, featuring real-world apps designed to optimize digital workflows. Commission our network of partners to design innovative, business-specific solutions.
Xerox® VersaLink®: The Perfect Assistant For Every Business
Count On It
- Enterprise-level security provides protection across all points of vulnerability
- Preview scans and faxes right at the user interface
- Quickly make scanned documents searchable with built-in OCR capability
- Directly access cloud services— Dropbox™, Google Drive™ and Microsoft® OneDrive®
- Work from all your devices with the latest mobile technologies
- Concurrent wired and wireless connections
Make It Yours
- Easily personalize the 5- or 7-inch touchscreen for every user
- Tiltable, capacitive user interface for a mobile experience
- Expand capability with the Xerox App Gallery—today and tomorrow
Xerox® VersaLink® B600/DX Quick Facts
- Speed Up to 58 ppm letter black and white
- 5” capacitive touch-screen UI
- UI features tablet-like navigations, full customization
- Print: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- First Print Out: As fast as 6.3 seconds
- Standard Automatic Two-sided Output
- Standard Secure Print
- Recommended Average Monthly Print Volume: Up to 20,000 pages/month
- Processor 1.05 GHz /Memory 2 GB / Optional Productivity Kit (250 GB Hard Drive)
- Mobile Printing: Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Service and Mopria® Print Service Plug-ins for Android™
- Options of Cloud Connectors: Print from/Scan to Google Drive™, Microsoft® OneDrive®, Dropbox™, Microsoft Office 365®, Box®, Xerox® DocuShare® and more
- Xerox App Gallery: Many apps and cloud services available for a growing selection of Xerox® apps available for adding functions to the Printer.
- Standard Device Capacity: 2,700 sheets/ Maximum Device Capacity: 3,250 sheets
- 2,000-sheet High Capacity Feeder included
Evaluator GuidePDF, 4.1MB, 23 pages
Print SamplePDF, 981K, 2 pages
Office Product GuidePDF, 1.58MB, 8 pages
Detailed SpecificationsPDF, 431K, 8 pages
BrochurePDF, 1.04MB, 4 pages
In The Box
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
Industry CertificationPDF, 518K, 4 pages
- 1 Average standard pages. Declared Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC19752. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability