This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Evan-Moor® Basic Math Skills, Grade 3 Item # 658795
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
You'll find just what you need to provide extra skill practice for individual students, small groups or the whole class
- Reproducible pages are perfect for homework, too.
- Covers numbers and operations. Students count, read, write and compare whole numbers to 10,000; group thousands, hundreds, 10s and 1s; add and subtract 1- and multi-digit numbers; multiply and divide 1- and multi-digit numbers; compute and estimate with whole numbers; identify, compare and calculate using fractions; and identify, count and compute the value of coins and bills.
- Includes algebra. Students analyze, describe and extend linear patterns, select appropriate operations and relation symbols to make a number sentence true, recognize and use the commutative and associative properties of addition and multiplication, solve problems involving a functional relationship between 2 quantities.
- Teaches geometry. Students identify and describe plane geometric figures by their attributes, identify and describe common solid figures by their attributes, identify and compare lines, line segments and rays, identify angles and determine whether they are greater or less than a right angle.
- Contains measurement skills. Students tell time to the minute; identify the time of day and find elapsed times; use a schedule and calendar to answer questions; choose the appropriate tools and units (metric and standard U.S.) to estimate and measure length, liquid volume and weight; carry out simple unit conversions within a system of measurement; find the perimeter of a polygon; determine the area and volume of figures using squares or cubes.
- Includes data analysis and probability. Students read and interpret data on various types of graphs; collect, record and classify data; explore probability; record possible outcomes and use results to predict future events.
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|