This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Evan-Moor® Basic Math Skills, Grade 6 Item # 658825
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
You'll find just what you need to provide extra skill practice for individual students, small groups or the whole class
- Reproducible pages are perfect for homework, too.
- Covers numbers and operations. Students computation with whole numbers, computation with fractions, computation with decimals, percents and their equivalencies and number theory.
- Includes algebra. Students function tables, number lines and the coordinate system, order of operations and solving equations.
- Teaches geometry. Students identify congruent shapes using transformational geometry; identify lines of symmetry in 2-dimensional shapes; classify angles as acute, right or obtuse; and identify characteristics of 3-dimensional solids.
- Contains measurement skills. Students customary and metric measurement; calculate elapsed time; measure angles using a protractor; and perimeter, area and volume.
- Includes data analysis and probability. Students construct and interpret graphs; analyze data using range, mean, median and mode; compute theoretical probabilities for simple chance events; utilize counting techniques, tree charts and organized lists to determine all possible combinations.
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|