This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC™ Smart-UPS® SC620 Battery Backup, 620VA/390 Watt Item # 659047
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Smart-UPS protects your data by supplying reliable, network grade power in either traditional Tower or Rack-optimized form factors for space constrained business critical applications. Award winning APC Smart-UPS is the perfect UPS for protecting business critical fileservers (Intel or UNIX based), minicomputers, network switches and hubs, Point of Sale, retail/bank back office and ATM's.
- Also protects your connected equipment from lightning and other damaging surges and spikes. PowerChute Business Edition software safely stores data and gracefully shuts down your network operating system before the battery is fully discharged — whether you're there or not.
- Features 4 power outlets.
- LED indicators display status at a glance. Audible alarm lets you know if the unit is on battery power, if the battery is low or of there is an overload condition.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) provides consistent, accurate output voltage.
- Ideal for small-to-medium businesses looking to protect entry-level servers.
|cord length||6 ft|
|Battery Run Time||6 min|
|joule rating||412 Joule|
|dimensions||6-3/5 in. X 5 in. X 15 in.|
|manufacturer||AMERICAN POWER CONVERSION|
|Product Type||Rack-Mounted Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||942|
|Type 2||APC Smart-UPS SC 620VA|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||113|
LED status display with:
|Type 1||APC Smart-UPS SC 620VA - 620VA/390W - 5.5 Minute Full Load|
|Alarm||On Battery; Low Battery|
|Battery Management||Intelligent Battery Management|
|Emergency Power OFF||Optional|
|Type 0||APC SMART-UPS SC 620VA 120V|
|Type 3||620VA/390W - 5.5 Minute Full Load|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
APC Smart-UPS SC620
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Four battery and surge protected outlets
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- LED display lets you quickly view UPS and power status
- PowerChute software provides safe shutdown
- Two-year limited warranty
- $150,000 equipment protection policy
Backup Battery Lets You Keep Working through OutagesProtect your point-of-sale, workstation, small switch and networking devices with the APC Smart-UPS SC620. This UPS provides backup battery power in the event of a power outage, monitoring and safeguarding your equipment from harmful power conditions, spikes and surges. With a 390-watt and four battery and surge protected outlets, this Smart-UPS is ideal for home offices or small businesses.
Battery Management Features Ensure Optimal PerformanceA periodic battery self-test ensures you will detect any batteries that need to be replaced in your Smart-UPS ensuring you have optimal runtime.
LED Display and Alarms Keep You Updated on Unit StatusStay up-to-date on the Smart-UPS power status thanks to the LED display and alarm system. Visual indicators on the bright LED display make it easy to quickly understand the unit and power status, and alarms will sound if the unit switches to battery, the battery is low, or if there is an overload condition.
PowerChute Software Provides Safe System ShutdownDesigned for exceptional usability, PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing potential data corruption. It's fast and easy to install, and you can tailor settings to meet your individual needs.
Warranty and Equipment Protection PolicyThis Smart-UPS is covered by a two-year limited warranty. This product also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $150,000. APC will repair or replace office equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered APC Smart-UPS unit.
Package ContentsAPC Smart-UPS SC620, CD with PowerChute software, Smart-UPS signaling RS-232 cable, and user manual.
- Output Power Capacity: 390 Watts / 620VA
- Max Configurable Power: 390 Watts / 620VA
- Nominal Ouput Voltage: 120V
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
- Outpout Frequency (sync to mains): 47 - 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal, 57 - 63 Hz for 60 Hz nominal
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform Type: Stepped approximation to a sine wave
- Output Connections: (4) NEMA 5-15R
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 1.83 meters
- Input Voltage Range for Main Operations: 82 - 144V
- Input Voltage Adjustable Range for Mains Operation: 75 - 154V
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte, leakproof
- Typical Recharge Time1 : 5 hour(s)
- RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): DB-9 RS-232
- Control Panel: LED status display with On Line, On Battery, Replace Battery and Overload indicators
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, overload continuous tone alarm
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Optional
Surge Protection & Filtering
- Surge Energy Rating: 412 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering, 0.3% IEEE surge let-through, zero clamping response time, meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 6.60 in
- Maximum Width: 4.70 in
- Maximum Depth: 14.50 in
- Net Weight: 27.00 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 29.00 lbs
- Shipping Height: 12.50 in
- Shipping Width: 10.30 in
- Shipping Depth: 20.00 in
- Color: Black
- Regulatory Approvals: CSA, FCC Part 15 Class A, UL 1778
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: Contains no SVCHCs
- 1 The time to recharge to 90% of full battery capacity following a discharge to shutdown using a load rated for 1/2 the full load rating of the UPS.