This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Compact by GP Pro Coreless 2-Ply Bathroom Tissue, 1,000 Sheets Per Roll, Case Of 36 Rolls Item # 659580
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep your office or restroom well stocked with Compact bathroom tissue. Compact coreless toilet paper helps reduce waste for a greener choice and takes up less space by eliminating the corrugated box, roll cores and inner wraps.
- Coreless rolls let you use 100% of the toilet paper and eliminate stub roll waste.
- High-capacity rolls reduce service calls and the risk of run-out.
- Compatible with Compact Quad®, vertical and side-by-side toilet paper dispensers (sold separately).
- Go Pro coreless 2-ply bathroom tissue comes with 1,000 sheets per roll in a case of 36 rolls.
- Greener choice — contains 25% postconsumer recycled content.
- Plant-based content — made using xx% tree-free agricultural products or by-products, helping you support innovative use of plants while reducing use of forests or other resources.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- USDA Certified Biobased — meets federal guidelines for plant-based/bio-based materials.
- Green Seal certified — reduced environmental impact from an overall lifecycle standpoint
|core diameter||5/8 in.|
|Number Of Sheets Per Unit||1000|
|total number of sheets||36000|
|Product Line||Coreless 2-Ply Bathroom Tissue|
|Eco-conscious||Plant-Based Materials; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||USDA Certified Biobased; Green Seal|
|Eco Policy Compliance||CPG|
|manufacturer||GEORGIA PACIFIC CORP|
|Office Depot eco-rating||Mid Green|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||25 %|
|Product Type||Toilet Paper|
|Ready To Ship||Yes|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||100 %|
|Show More ▾|