Elmers® Restick Glue Sticks, Pack Of 3 Item # 659622
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Ideal for photo displays, do-it-yourself projects, and school fairs. Works on paper, photos, wood, felt, foam, sequins, ribbons and more.
- Repositionable formula dries in 5 minutes, so you can make adjustments before completing a project.
|container weight||0.28 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Elmer's Re-Stick School Glue Stick
Elmer’s Re-Stick Glue Stick enables kids to create arts & crafts projects just the way they want it. Re-Stick glue is adjustable for up to five minutes, allowing kids to make changes or reposition what they glue onto their posters, crafts, and presentations. Made with a safe and washable formula, Elmer's Re-Stick School Glue Sticks are great for projects both in the classroom and at home.
- 3 Elmer’s Re-Stick School Glue Sticks, 0.28-ounce sticks
At a Glance:
- Easily adjustable for up to 5 minutes before a permanent bond forms
- Ideal for kids making all kinds of paper crafts
- Great for older students aiming for precise placement on presentations
- Safe, non-toxic, and photo-safe formula
- Washable for easy cleanup
- Great for classrooms and homes
Restickable Glue Helps Guide Young LearnersMade with a special formula that can be repositioned for up to five minutes before a permanent bond forms, Elmer’s Re-Stick School Glue Sticks help young kids perfect their projects without having to worry about gluing mistakes. Re-Stick School Glue Sticks can be used for paper, cardboard, artwork, decorations, and scrapbooks making them a great choice for both school and home.