APC® Back-UPS® ES 650VA Battery Backup Item # 660678
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Protects your computer and peripherals from damaging spikes, surges and power outages
- Lets you save your work and safely power down.
- High-efficiency design helps to conserve power, saving you money on your electric bill!
- Includes 8 outlets — all with surge protection, 4 that provide battery back-up.
- Features surge protection for your telephone/Ethernet line as well.
|cord length||5 ft|
|number of outlets||4|
|EMI/RFI Noise Filtration||Yes|
|joule rating||340 Joule|
|mounting hardware included||No|
|Number Of Power Outlets||8|
|total system power||390 W|
|Charge Time (Approx)||16 hr|
|Voltage (Input)||110 V|
|Voltage (Output)||120 V|
|dimensions||5 3/10 in. X 15 3/10 in. X 9 in.|
|manufacturer||AMERICAN POWER CONVERSION|
|Product Type||Standalone Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)|
|Battery Characteristics||Maintenance-free, Sealed, Spill-proof|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||180|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||86400|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||720|
|Show More ▾|
APC by Schneider Electric Back-UPS® BE650G1
- Guaranteed protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics, ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances
- Stay available and connected by powering critical devices (computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics) during a blackout
- 8 total outlets – 4 battery backup, 4 surge only outlets, 2 transformer block spaced
- PowerChute software provides safe system shutdown, preventing potential data corruption
- Guaranteed protection from surges and spikes caused by storms, lightning, circuit overloads, power cycling, etc.
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Lifetime $75,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
- ENERGY STAR® certified