This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Linksys Business LAPAC1200C 1.17 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point - 2.40 GHz, 5 GHz Item # 6617211
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Single-point control simplifies administration and management efforts
- Captive portal supports secure and customized, guest Wi-Fi access
- 802.11ac wireless technology offers data rates up to 3 times faster than 802.11n
- 3-in-1 access point extends wired and wireless range
- POE Plus eliminates external adapters and facilitates optimal placement
|Eco Label Standard||WEEE; Reach; RoHS|
|Product Type||Wireless Access Point|
|Product Name||Business AC1200 Dual-Band Access Point - Cloud Ready|
|Frequency Band||2400000000; 5000000000|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||157286400|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Linksys LAPAC1200 Business AC1200 Dual-Band Access Point
Upgrade the Wi-Fi connectivity in your place of business with the Linksys LAPAC1200 Business AC1200 Dual-Band Access Point. Well suited for small- to medium-sized offices, the LAPAC1200 features Wireless-AC technology, which is three times faster1 than a typical Wireless-N connection and can reduce lag times for high-bandwidth activities such as video conferences. Easily manage multiple wireless access points with clustering, use the intuitive web interface for ongoing administration, and control guest Wi-Fi access with the captive portal feature.
Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) lets you pass electrical power and data through one cable, while advanced security protocols help keep your network safe.
Easily Manage Multiple Wireless Access Points
Clustering for Single Point Control
Thanks to Clustering, you can easily manage multiple wireless access points with single point control. This feature reduces costs and simplifies ongoing management of your wireless access points. In addition, this access point includes a web administrative interface for intuitive installation and usage.
Power over Ethernet Plus Capability for Ease of Use
For simplicity, the LAPAC1200 sports 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) technology, which passes both electrical power and data to the device through one Ethernet cable, without needing a separate power adapter or a nearby electrical outlet. PoE+ technology can transmit a higher level of electrical power than the original PoE standard, 802.3af. In addition, an intuitive, Web-based interface makes the LAPAC1200 easy for administrators to set up and use.
Wireless-AC Technology for Enhanced Connectivity
With the LAPAC1200, your office can experience faster Wi-Fi speeds, more reliable performance, and increased productivity, thanks to built-in Wireless-AC technology. This wireless access point features dual wireless bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) and delivers data transfer rates up to 1,200 Mbps, or approximately three times as fast as a typical Wireless-N connection. Enhancements such as wider 80 MHz channels provide greater data bandwidth while operating in the less-crowded 5 GHz band.
Captive Portal for Guest Wi-Fi Access
Control guest Wi-Fi access with a captive portal, which routes users to a special web page for authentication before using the Internet. Use the captive portal for secure and customized access from Wi-Fi hotspots such as meeting rooms, cafes, or courtyards.
Advanced Security to Protect Your NetworkTo help keep your company's wireless network safe, the LAPAC1200 features Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) and Wi-Fi Protected Access II (WPA2) security protocols, as well as 802.1X with RADIUS, or Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service, which provides administrators with a centralized way to authenticate users on the network.
Other security technologies built into the LAPAC1200 include Rogue AP Detection, which helps administrators identify authorized access points on the network; MAC address filtering to authorize or block particular devices based on their MAC address; SSID to VLAN mapping for connectivity; Wireless Broadcast Scheduling for transmitting packets of data to all devices on the network; and 802.1X Supplicant, which allows the access point to gain access to a secured wired network.
Product Information: This wireless access point measures 243.08 x 236.98 x 43.69 millimeters (L x W x H). It supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) for routing Internet traffic.
Explore the LAPAC1200 Features
Downloads for Networking Professionals
LAPAC1200 Product Data SheetPDF, 949K, 2 pages
Case Study - Brandwood GlobalPDF, 511K, 2 pages
Clustering SpotlightPDF, 3.84MB, 2 pages
What is a Captive PortalPDF, 167K, 2 pages
Why Upgrade Your Business to Wireless-ACPDF, 168K, 2 pages
More from Linksys
- 1 Maximum Performance derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications (draft specifications for 802.11ac). Actual performance can vary, including lower wireless network capacity, data throughput rate, range, and coverage. Performance depends upon many factors, conditions, and variables, including products used, interference, and other adverse conditions. 802.11ac 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band is approximately 3x faster than 802.11n 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band. An 802.11ac adapter will be needed to achieve 11ac data rates and up to 867 Mbps wireless speeds may be achieved when connecting to other 802.11ac 867 Mbps devices. 802.11ac 1,300 Mbps in the 5 GHz band is approximately 3x faster than 802.11n 450 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band. An 802.11ac adapter will be needed to achieve 11ac data rates and up to 1,300 Mbps wireless speeds may be achieved when connecting to other 802.11ac 1,300 Mbps devices.